Chapter: 18 - "You have to choose."'

A/N: GUYS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME AND IM A PIECE OF SHIT IM SORRY. i KNOW A LOT OF MY READERS ARE PROBABLY GONE BUT IF YOU'RE STILL HERE THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL:)

 Favorite song of the chapter: Best Mistake- Ariana Grande

Songs for The Chapter Are:

Afterlife- Ingrid Michaelson
Best Mistake- Ariana Grande
Everyone's Gonna Love me Now- Ingrid Michaelson
Colour Me in Gold- Jp Cooper
All I Want is You- Miguel ft. J. Cole

Jasmine's P.O.V:

Sunday, August 25, 2013 

Days clean: 23

I haven't written in here for a few weeks. Probably because I don't want to admit all the problems going on in my life. We just got home from the police dept. Its 1:00 am and i'm tired but I can't go to sleep. Liam got arrested, gotten into a car accident, and broke his arm.

And I'm still in love with him. Even after all the things we said to each other, I still love him. But I'm also in love with Harry.

I hate this feeling of being so indecisive. . . Who do I choose? I can't love two people at once. 

There's nothing that should be stopping me from being with Harry. I mean, He's everything I could ever ask for.

But something's holding me on to Liam. I just can't explain it. 

They both love me and I both love them. But I feel like I've betrayed LIam by falling in love with Harry.

This may sound cheesy but whenever they kiss me I feel something different from each person.

When Harry kisses me all I can feel is sweetness. If I were to honestly describe the feeling I would describe it like when you get a chocolate filled with caramel and a little bit of the caramel falls onto your lip but you lick it off and taste the creamy caramel. And then you taste the bittersweet. And the last time he kissed me all I could feel was the chocolate.

Liam is like a tootsie pop. . . You await for the center and once you get it your relieved but you wish you had the lollipop back. 

I wish I could explain this like a normal person.

I'm supposed to be receiving letters from colleges in a few months. I'm not very sure which one I really want to get into. I just hope that I get accepted into at least one. We're also supposed to be seeing Liam's grandparents tomorrow. .  Well, today, since its one. I love Meme. She always gives me the best advice on anything. Plus she makes great food. I also love Grandpa Joseph. He always brags about how he was in the Royal Navy at thirty-two after Mimi had Karen. He calls it "The glory days". He uses a lot of hand gestures,

Liam has to get a job for destroying the car and getting arrested. He has to get a job with a broken arm. . . I was thinking of getting a job too. I don't like asking Karen and Geoff for money. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Even though they're perfectly fine with it I don't like the idea. They've already given me more than I could imagine. 

I wonder what mom is doing. 

*

I woke up to the sound of a vacuum outside my bedroom. Sunday morning. 

It was half past ten and I felt weak as I climbed out my bed to the bath. On the way there I stumped my big toe against a desk and cursed the air. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the vanity mirror. I brushed my teeth then hopped into the shower. I felt so nasty after being at a club, a hospital, and then a jail. It had felt relaxing to take a shower. I was too tired to take one when I got home.