Character Descriptions (Updated)

Jasmine Moore

Insecure and in love. Jasmine is eighteen years old and is letting her feelings control her life. Her insecurities have gotten the best of her but she has built confidence in herself. She loves to eat and enjoys a cigarette when she can't find an alternative for stress. Her bottle blond hair falls to the middle of her shoulders and her eyes are piercing baby blue. She has a mole on the bottom corner of her chin that both of the men she's in love with like to kiss. Her nails are short to the nub with clear polish. She used to die her hair to not be reminded of her mother because they have identical hair color. But now she just likes the way it complements her slightly tanned skin. With her previous depression problem she has aniexty and has to take pills under her doctor says its fine. She loves indie music and the beach is her home. She wants to be a journalist for a newspaper or magazine. In her journal she writes about her day, songs, poems, and letters to other people but are written intentionally for her. She is very sensitive especially on family and relationship topics. Graduated school with great grades. She's confused about what to do with the two people she's in love with. Her objective is to choose who she plans in being a relationship with. 

Liam Payne

Highly confident and crazy in love.  Liam is very cocky at 19 year old. He has a hard shell but when he's opened up, he can become very vulnerable. He has a passion for photography and is majoring in it at New York University. When under stress he tends to get angry and take it out on people. Other times he might just sleep it off or smoke weed to ease the pain. Selfishly in love. He wants Jasmine all to herself and he is willing to what ever it takes to happen. He's very protective over Jasmine because of the previous incidents that occured in November 2012. His objective is to plainly be in a relationship with Jasmine and to get her to love him just as much as he loves her,

HarryStyles 

A twenty year old with ambition and his heart upon his sleeve. He doesn't try to hide his feelings for Jasmine and he doesn't try to deny them. He is head over hills in love with her. With him majoring in English to become a teacher and a side job of writing poetry, his objective is to be in a serious relationship with Jasmine and continue to love her as much as he can. He loves his family and friends dearly and is very easy to talk to and feel comfortable around. He often tells jokes that are funny because they aren't funny. But when serious problems arise he handles them respectfully.

Karen Payne
Sweet and settle. Karen is a very generous person at  forty-five. Sometimes she still acts seventeen with her playful. She's the type of person that makes you want to be a better person. Her objective is to help Liam and Jasmine into successful adults and help them along the way. Karen has a very strong motherly connection to Jasmine and feels like she has an obligation, a promise\to take care of Jasmine with Whatever she needs and to turn her into a beautiful young woman. But even with all the sweetness inside of her she can still be strong and strict when she needs to.

I'm only giving descriptions of the main characters because I feel like they are who mostly matter (Hence main character lol) But if I were to ever turn this into a real book and publish it I probably would add all descritions in the beginning or end of the book. :))