Drunk little Ol' Me

OOF

Momo's POV

I landed in Kyoto and immediately went to my parents house and surprised them and unpacked quickly and made my way to Y/n's parents house hoping they still lived there. I got there and knocked on the door and Y/M/N (Mom's name) answered "OH Peachy, how nice to see you" She greeted me brightly and I thought that she didn't know what I did to her son. I greeted back and talked for awhile before I made my intentions known "have you seen Y/n?" I ask her and her face turns grim and her eyes fill with anger "Why do you want to know? so you can break him again like you did this time and the time before" She says with venom in her voice and I was shocked so she does know.

   "Please Y/M/N, I want to make this right" I pleaded with her getting on my knees "So what? so you can sleep with Tajiro again?" She spits back. Tears start to flow down my cheeks "I know I hurt him, I fucked up, I want to make this right" I say to between her sobs, I see her eyes soften up as she kneels in front of me, "I believe you, Momo but I don't want my son broken into pieces again" She says wiping my tears away with her motherly touch.  "Please, I need him, he's the missing piece to my heart and I realized that" I say to her grasping her hand in my hands and she sighs "Well you should've realized that sooner, I can't help"She says back to me getting up and sitting back in her rocking chair. I get up and say my goodbyes, and leave heading back home to my room.

     I open my closet and grab on box off the top shelf, opening it to reveal all the pictures of Y/n and I. It bought more tears to my eyes as I went through the memories, smiling and laughing with him. I came across a picture with Y/n smiling cutely doing the peace sign at a temple here in Kyoto. I remember him saying that is the place he goes to clear his mind, I quickly got up grabbing my jacket and ran over to the temple.

I got there, hearing a guitar being played I moved closer to the sound and found who I came here for Y/n. Sitting under a cherry blossom tree just playing with the slight wind blowing the petals off the tree. I pull out my phone turning off my shutter sound and took a picture, I stared at it as it was beautiful. I heard Y/n start singing it broke my heart as I heard the pain and sadness in his voice as I listened to the lyrics.

Some people don't know when to quit and that's why they quit
Some need to hit the bottom to see they got a problem, they can't handle it
But that ain't why I started cleaning up my life
Wish it was but, ooh, that would be a lie

I've been sober 'cause there ain't no hangover like you girl, no, no, no
Baby can you come over
I always find those words at the bottom of a hundred proof, yeah
Girl, every time you do
I just end up, head all messed up like the sheets where we made love
I've been sober since you broke my heart in two
'Cause drunk me can't get over you (there ain't no hangover like you)
Can't get over, can't get over (there ain't no hangover like you)
Oh, no, no, no

All those bottles sitting up on the shelf are just salt on the wound
One sip and I'm picking up the phone trying not to go home without you
And that ain't nothing but a whole lotta pain
And that kind of hurt, ooh hurts, it ain't worth another drink

I've been sober 'cause there ain't no hangover like you, no, no, no
Baby, can you come over
I always find those words at the bottom of a hundred proof, yeah
Girl, every time you do I just end up
Head all messed up like the sheets where we made love
I've been sober since you broke my heart in two
'Cause drunk me can't get over you, no
Can't get over you, oh, no, no, no
I've been sober 'cause there ain't no hangover like you, no, no, no

Can you come over
I always find those words at the bottom of a hundred proof, yeah
Girl, every time you do I just end up
Head all messed up like the sheets where we made love
I've been sober since you broke my heart in two
'Cause drunk me, yeah drunk me, yeah drunk me
Can't get over you, no (there ain't no hangover like you)
Can't get over, can't get over
(There ain't no hangover like you), oh, no, no, no

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and I decided to approach him "Y-Y/n" I choked on my tears as they just kept flowing. His head snapped up and looked at me and got up trying to leave but I ran and grabbed his wrist pulling up back down on the bench "Listen to me Y/n" I tell him wiping my tears away "What is there to listen to?" He asks me in a cold tone, I seriously hurt him again. "let me explain everything and I want you to know you have my heart" I say to him grabbing his hands in mine.

    "That's a lie, I may be in your heart but I don't have it fully" He says in a more sad tone "Explain to me when my name is the only one etched in your heart" as he pulls his hand as after from mine grabbing his guitar, walking away. I decided that it's now or never I didn't want to lose him forever. I hugged him tightly crying into his back  " You are the only one etched in my heart, I promise you. I know I fucked up... bad but I honestly love you, you are the only one for me I wish I realized that sooner. Please I love you and I promise not to hurt her trust me y/n" I plead with him tightening my arms around his waist "I already told you Momo, when I decided to trust you again that was the last time don't fuck up, but what did you do? You fucked Tajiro" He says between his sobs.

          "Y/n listen to me" I turn him around seeing his puffy red eyes "I only love you, I love you so much in fact that I'll rather die then not to have you waking up beside me for the rest of my life, I'm sorry for the pain that I caused but please Y/n baby let me make it up" I say caressing his cheek. He stares me in the eyes making my heart beat fast my chest feels like its a drum. "Don't fuck up again" He tells me before pulling me in for a kiss making all my fears and worries go away. We pull away from the kiss to catch our breath "I won't baby trust me, even though that might be hard for you to do, please I love you" I tell her hugging him tightly "I love you too" He says back wrapping his arms around me.

A/N: Yeet, the song used in this chapter was Drunk Me by Mitchell Tenpenny, yes its a country song. Yes I listen to country. But hey the sad part of this story is done. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Still I want suggestions for the next female idol in the next book if you have any for meh. have a nice night/day >.<