Star

MEGA OOF LADIES AND GENTS

Y/n's POV

I was awakened by the doorbell ringing, I struggled to keep my eyes opened due to the light shining through the windows.I slumped over to the door and opened it, "Hello what do you want?" I said as my eyes grew accustomed to the light. "Hi, Y/n oppa" The figure said, I sat there thinking of why that voice sounds familiar. My eyes grew accustomed to the light and I got a good look at the lady, It's my ex, Bona(Cosmic Girls woo) as I was put in a trance only for Momo to knock me out of it. "Baby, who's at the door?" She asked walking over, "My my, it's my daddy's cheating ass ex" She said with a smirk. My eyes widened in shock as I never told Momo anything from the past even about Bona.

I look over at Bona, as she looks down and then at me "See you around Oppa" She said before taking off in her groups van leaving. I sigh out, "Really Momo?" looking over at her "How did you know she cheated on me?" and with that she smiled, "I heard them talking about it before. It happened before debut and shiz but meh let's go back to cuddling now" She quickly ended the conversation and dragged me back to couch cuddling. After awhile I take her out for a ride in the Supra, just a nice night drive.

While waiting at a light, Momo noticed someone next to us in the car in the other lane, "Oi, Baby isn't that Tzuyu?" She pointed over there and I look "Oi, it is" I look chuckling "Let's play with them" I said to Momo's agreement, flooring it once the light turned green leaving skid marks making Momo laugh in the passenger seat. I look in the rear view and see them behind me and also a pair of unidentified head lights behind them. I stop at the next light with the other two behind me also turning on the highway. Light turns green I lead the rest onto the highway, the unidentified car gets in the place next to me as the lambo Tzuyu's in pulled ahead a bit. I look over at the NSX

and sigh knowing who it is, "Who is it?" Momo asks looking over as well, I said one word "Bona"

and sigh knowing who it is, "Who is it?" Momo asks looking over as well, I said one word "Bona". Causing her to sigh as well as shaking her head, we got to a empty part of the highway and Bona and who ever Tzuyu is with steps on it making me as well as I don't want to be in the back of the pack, passing up Bona and tzuyu before stopping in at a little parking lot for a drink.

They stop as well, "Hi oppa" Bona says at I head a low growl coming from Momo and I laugh and backhug Momo calming her down. Then Tzuyu and a tall guy hop out of the Lambo, "Hi Y/n and Momo-unnie" Tzuyu says smiling as we wave, "So this is my boyfriend Jay" Momo starts jumping excited for the Maknae.

"Hi Jay, I'm Momo and this is my boyfriend Y/n" Momo introduces us to Jay and then Bona chimes in "Hey what about me?" Momo sighs and says "And that one is a cheating ass hoe" causing Jay to chuckle and Bona to stomp off to the vending machine. We talked for awhile, Bona left cause she felt left out which I don't blame her because I felt quite left out as well. Jay strayed away from the conversation and came over to me at the guard rail looking at the sky.

   "So how did you met Momo?" Jay asks me as he walks over to me, I look at him then back to the sky, "She's my childhood friend turned bully turned lover turned soon to be wife if that makes sense" I reply to him as he nods his head looking up at the sky with me. "So why are you looking up at the stars?" He asks me and I had to think of an answer, "Because Momo is my star" I smiled taking a look at Momo smiling that beautiful smile of hers. I smiled thinking about how I'm going to spend the rest of my life with that beauty. Jay and I continued our conversation, soon we left going our own ways.

Momo and I got back to my place and went up to the bedroom resting on the bed cuddling, I caressed her cheek and she looks up smiling, "I love you baby" She says to me kissing my lips softly, " I love you too my star" I say back kissing her back passionately.

Jihyo's POV (The return)

I was cuddling with Hanan in the dorm enjoying his embrace while the other members played games in the living room, being loud and shit. Hanan starts to tickle me and I start laughing hysterically, "Stop Hanan" I said between my laughs and he complies with my request and wraps me in his arms again and kisses my neck. I bite my lip trying not to moan out as he lays soft kisses along my jawline and down my neck.

It made it harder for me, once he got to my sweet spot sucking on my neck hard. I let the moans lose, as I couldn't hold back anymore. He moves up to my lips capturing me in a rough passionate kiss fighting with our tongues for dominance. Of course he won, as he gave a slight tug on my hair making me melt into his kiss. His dominance turns me too much, he turns me on with the drop of a hat. He went back to my neck attacking it once again making me moan louder at his sudden attack.

A/n woo hoo, so I finished this chapter early so I'm going to update it a day earlier. I hope you guys enjoy it. YEET.