If You Miss Me, Just Call Me(M)

I think its only fair if Hanan and Jihyo get a smut too yall now but if you dont like smut just skip the end of the chapter, I'm telling this because their smut will semi-cannon to the story.

Momo's POV

2 hours into our practice session, I got a text from Y/n

Y/n: If you miss me, just call me

I smiled at the text and during our next break, I facetimed him it didn't even ring once before he picked at. "Hey babygirl" he said with a raspy voice sounding like he just woke up honestly made him like 5x sexier."Hey baby, did I wake up you up" I ask as he sits up from his bed giving me easy line of sight to tell he doesn't have a shirt on.

     "No you didnt, I got up 5 minutes ago" He says back smiling at me, I smile getting up from the chair I was sitting up and I flipped my camera showing him my outfit in the mirror doing cute acts, He laughs at me and keeps calling me cute. "Hey baby what do you think of my outfit?"(gif above) I asked him posing in the mirror, "I like it, it's sexy" He said chuckling softly. I blushed and giggled,"Then I'll keep it on for you so you can have some fun later" I said back while flipping the camera back, He laughed, "Oof, don't tease me like that Babygirl" he said and I was about to reply but Jihyo called us back to continue practicing so I said bye to Y/n reluctantly and went back.

*Time skip*

Jihyo called it a day one hour later, I texted Y/n to came and get me, a couple minutes he texted me that he was here so I rushed over. Once I got to the parking area I saw him waiting which instantly brought a smile so I ran and jumped on him wrapping my arms and legs around him. "How was practice baby" He asks while putting me down, I look up into his beautiful eyes "It was good" I smile at him before pulling him into a kiss as we get into the car and head towards his apartment.

Once we got to his place, We cuddled on the couch while watching Running Man. Until Y/n decided to say something, "babe?" he said sitting up and turning to looking at me, "Yes baby" I ask with a hint of worry in voice while looking back, He kissed me passionately and pulled away "With this kiss you have my full trust back, please don't break it again" He said staring into my eyes with loving eyes. I hugged him tightly, "I promise you I won't break your trust, thank you for trusting me again, I love you with my heart" I said and let him go, "I love you too" He said pulling me into a rough yet passionate kiss picking me up heading into the bedroom.

*Time skip you already know what happens you pervs*

I woke up in Y/n's warm embrace but I didn't want to leave it so I went back sleep tightening my arms around his waist bringing myself closer to him.

Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling Momo tighten her grip around me so I opened my eyes and looked at her, she soon looked up, "Sorry I woke you up".   "Its okay beautiful" I said kissing her forehead before closing my eyes and went back to sleep with Momo tightly in my arms.

I woke again, and got up leaving Momo in my bed since she was still sleeping and went to cook us some food. I quickly made some pancakes and eggs, setting the table I heard her walking down the stairs. The sight of her walking down the stairs is one I hope and pray to god that I can see for the rest of life. "Morning babe" She said yawning, rubbing her eyes and sitting at the table. "Morning babygirl" I said back placing a cup of water for her "Lets eat" I clapped my hands together before chowing down.

We spent the rest of the day together, going on mini dates with disguises since we aren't public yet since her dating ban isn't over yet. We cuddled and made out a few times, but today was mainly a couple bonding day for us.

Hanan's POV

After my date with Jihyo, we went on a few more she wore a disguise since she's famous. Today we are chilling at my place. We were cuddling on my bed with TV running even though none of us were watching it. I was marking my Territory on her neck, causing her to moan, I threw her clothes off leaving her naked under me. I laid kisses down her beautiful body before ending at her clit, I started teasing her causing her to whimper, "Please Daddy don't tease me"

"Of course princess" I smirked before starting to eating her out roughly turning her into a moaning mess arching her back and running her fingers through my hair. She was moaning out my name which turned me up even more. I pulled away and took off my pants and boxers, letting my member spring free as I see Jihyo bite her lip, "Please fuck me, daddy" She said spreading her legs wider for me, "I don't mind if I do" I said before ramming my cock into her cunt causing her scream out, I started to thrust fast and deep into her as she digs her nails into my back. I hold onto her waist and fasten my thrusts causing her to screaming out in pleasure.

"Ahhh Daddy, im gonna cum" Jihyo said between her screams, I kept going causing her to her climax. She climaxed violently squirting her juices all over my lower body arching her back once she calmed down. I started to thrust again harder then before, "Ahh daddy, Im sensitive" She whined out between her moaning echoing throughout the room. I neared my climax, "Ahh im close babygirl" I exclaimed still thrusting.

    "Cum in me, I'm on my safe period" She said as I thrust harder before cumming inside of her cunt and collapsed next to her. I cuddled her in my embrace before falling asleep.

 *The Next Morning*

 I woke up to Jihyo softly stroking my cock, "Hmmm morning babygirl" I said looking down at her. "Morning daddy" She said slightly speeding up her strokes.  I let out a soft moan, "I guess yesterday means you're fully mine" I said. Causing her to smile.

     "I was fully yours even before I was yours" She smiled and took my cock into her warm mouth. One thing lead to another and we had morning sex. We cuddled the rest of the day, I love her more then I had ever loved a girl.

A/N: The next chapter to this wonderful story, I hope you enjoy the romantic section of the main couple of le story and for those who read it i hope you enjoyed the smut between Hanan and Jihyo. Also on my crush problem, she also wants to go out of the country for university so I was like well shit. but anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter this week.