Ella Loca pero me encanta

Mainly Tzuyu x Jay chapter this week but we will have Momo x Reader at the end

Tzuyu's POV

I was staring at Jay as he drove us to our destination, admiring his perfect features. We stopped at a light waiting for it to turn green and I was looking at outside, I felt his hand intertwine with mine. I felt my cheeks heat up and I decided to interlace our fingers, my heart was beating like crazy. We arrived at the restaurant and quickly get our table because he made a reservation. Our table was away from everyone's sight so I could take off my hat and mask, I fixed my hair so I could look presentable for the fine hunk of a man in front of me.

I looked up at him from the menu to see him staring at me with a smile on his face, "Why are you staring at me" I asked him tilting my head in confusion.

          "Because you're beautiful" He said in his soothing deep voice causing my cheeks to heat up at his compliment. He took hold of one of my hands and lays a soft kiss on it sealing fate of my heart, I have fully fallen for this man.

I continued to stare at Jay for the rest of the day, every look, and touch from him caused my heart to race with no problems. "Tzuyu, dear  I have something to say" Jay said suddenly causing me to flip around and hum my response. "I like you well more like I love you" he said staring intently into my eyes. I stood there in shock, the man I love, loves me back. He saw my reaction and turned around to walk away, but I stopped him and smashed my lips against his. He was shocked, but soon melted into my kiss, the kiss turned into a long passionate kiss. We pulled away, "I love you too" I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Do you want to stay at my place tonight" He asked moving my hair out of my face and I nodded and proceeded to text the girls that I'm staying somewhere else, they told me to stay safe.

       We went back to the car and headed to his place, what surprised me was that we turned into a neighborhood fulled with mansions. I was in awe by the surrounding, we turned down a dead-end street with a gate at the end. It opened as we pulled up and we continued down this long ass driveway, to what I think is the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

 It opened as we pulled up and we continued down this long ass driveway, to what I think is the most beautiful house I have ever seen

A beautiful villa, filled with his different cars including the Audi RS7 which I rode in earlier. He parked the car and jogged over to my side opening the door and helping me out, "Bienvenidos a mi casa" He said in Spanish which made something else race. He led me up the stairs in the main entrance. It was beautiful inside and out, He told the maid to lead me to bathroom so I could shower and change.

I showered and changed feeling a lot better, I wandered around the house looking for Jay. I found him in the living room also changed into a Louis Vuitton x Supreme hoodie and joggers. I smiled and went to cuddle up to him which he welcomed happily as we watched DOTS. I fell asleep rather quickly in his embrace.

*The NEXT MORNING *

I woke up in extremely soft covers and someone's arms around me embraced into their warmth. I was quite worried but then I remembered that Jay confessed to me and I stayed with him last night hence his arms around me. I turned around trying not to wake Jay, I looked at his cute sleeping face as I see his face slightly react and his eyes flutter. He opened his eyes, his brown eyes were lighter then they usually are, "Morning beautiful" He said in a oddly extremely hot raspy morning voice, "Morning handsome" I said back caressing his cheek. He smiled as he got up and went to the bathroom. There was a knock on the bedroom door which opened shortly there after revealing the maid, "Morning Madam, where is sir?" She asked which shocked me simply because I'm not used to being called madam, "He is in the shower" I said and on queue we hear the shower turn on. "Well breakfast is ready when you two are ready" She said bowing and closing the door.

I let out a sigh, and waited for Jay. 16 minutes later he came out with a towel around his waist revealing his perfect 6 pack and his v line. I bit my lip trying to stop my impure thoughts as I stared at his body. He quickly got dressed getting rid of my eye candy, I followed him down for breakfast which was enjoyable.

Momo's POV

I woke up without Y/n next to me, I tried to get up but I couldn't since my lower body was too sore. I sighed remembering that this is what I wanted, I heard pans moving around downstairs knowing it was Y/n, I screamed for him. I heard scurrying footsteps up the stairs and his adorable ass pokes in, "Yes princess?" He asked causing me to chuckle, "Help me downstairs, since I asked to make so I can't walk tomorrow" I asked throwing my arms up which he laughed and picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs.

He sat me down at the table and continued cooking breakfast, I stared at his broad back and wide shoulders. As he stands clearly taller then the surrounding in the kitchen. He placed some pancakes in front of me with strawberry syrup, I smiled and dug into them which was absolutely delicious. After breakfast, I had him carry me to living room where we watched TV until we passed out.

A/n: YEET, new chapter which is always fun. Now do y'all want smut for Tzuyu? or nah. Anyways I'll leave that to y'all. Hope you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter.