Lullaby

So, just to let you guys know The New Path is ending this week just to let yall know

Y/n's POV

I woke up from my little nap on the couch, Momo's beautiful face was resting on my shoulder. I sat there thinking that I want to marry to this beautiful peach.  I sneakily measured her ring finger, and texted one of my friends that hooks me up with the jewelry I wear the daily basis. So I trust her to pick out the perfect, I gave her the measurements and a budget of 50 thousand. Soon there after she sends me a picture of a ring and it was perfect and was $34,567. So I had her snatch it up and send it to my home.

*One Hour later*

I got the ring and I was watching Momo in the kitchen cooking us dinner. I was staring at her beautiful back side, She is honestly wifey material and so that's why I'm trying to make her mine before she gets snatched up by someone else. I call out to her, "Baby Peach?" as she turns around looking at me with her beautiful eyes, "Come here" I said to her and she listens to me walking over to me.

I get down on one knee and look up at her as her eyes widen, "Hirai Momo, My baby, my one and only, I know we have only been dating for a little while but I already want to spend the rest of my life with you as I love you with all my being. So will you marry me?" I ask her pulling out the ring, She nods her head yes while trying to hold back the tears and she finally says it, "Yes, I will" and with that a bright smile crept across my face as I get up and take the ring out of the box, and put it on her ring finger and then crush her in a hug. I let her go out of the hug slightly, "I love you" and smile at her as she says "I love you too" as we clash in a passionate kiss.

*Time Skip to the next morning*

Today's the day that Twice's dating ban is up, Momo and I decided yesterday that we will go public so she called JYP-nim telling him to release an article of our relationship and our engagement out to the public. Which he did and most of the comments were supporting our relationship the other ones were the sasaeng fans that said that I didn't deserve Momo or that she didn't deserve me. Neither of us listened to those comments and just went on loving each other. There was a knock on the door and I looked at the screen, seeing that it was Hanan and Jihyo. I unlocked the door and heard Jihyo's megaphone voice box belting out our names, "Hey brother I saw the news congrats" Hanan says with Jihyo nodding her head in agreement.

On queue Momo came walking down the stairs, and Jihyo ran up to her crushing her in a hug that of which Momo tapped out of. I chuckled at the two and continue my conversation with my brother.

Tzuyu's POV (You know what this means new minor couple alert)

I was at the store buying some food for Gucci, I was wearing my disguise of course simply because I'm famous and I don't want to be surrounded by fans right now. I found my dog food that I needed but the problem is that I can't lift that shit so I was in sort of a pickle, then a soothing calming voice came out of no where, "Do you need help Miss?" He asked and I turned too quickly and my hat fell off with my mask partially off but to my surprise, he quickly helped me get it back on. "I know that you probably don't want to be swarmed with fans right now so be more careful now with my original question do you need help Miss Tzuyu?" He said and my heart skipped a beat, he is treating me like a actual human, "Yes, Please I can't lift this dog food" I said sheepishly, he chuckle and lifted it with ease, "Lets put it in my basket and you can come with me shopping" he said smiling, "I'll love to Mr ?" I said, "Jay" He said, I smiled while linking my arm with his and went with him shopping for groceries.

I was looking at the meat when a weirdo came up to me, "Hey beautiful lady, you wanna come with me and have a good time"

       "No, thank you" I said and tried to walk away when he grabbed my arm pulling me back, "You think because you're beautiful, you can walk over people" the man said and scoffed while rising his hand to slap me. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact which never came so I opened my eyes to see that Jay caught the man's hand, "Leave my girlfriend alone you pervert" He said in a threatening tone while pushing the man away and he ran away. Jay turned to me, "Are you okay TzuTzu?" He asked, I nodded and smiled "Thank you for helping me again"

Throughout the rest of the shopping, I was staring at Jay. I noticed his impressive height he might be taller then Y/n, his dark skin, his beautiful light brown eyes. The sight of this man made my heart jump and skip. We checked out and he drove me but to the dorm and helped me with the dog food bringing it up. He left, but not without living me a little present. He left his number on a little sticky note, '****************, Call me and lets hang out again'

I took the note and put his number in my phone and squealed like a fan girl, I guess I fell in love with a man I met at a market.

A/N: Yeet, New chapter for this story and week, But the sad news the next chapter for The New Path will sadly be its last. So sad to see it go but all good things come to a end right? Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter.