Drown(M)

So, I've been listening to this song a lot, so this chapter is kinda sensual and shit so hope you enjoy

Y/n's POV

After Hanan and Jihyo left, Momo had me sit in a chair in the middle of the living room and to wait there. I waited a couple of minutes when she finally came down, I was surprised at what she was wearing. It wasn't that I didn't like, it was that I loved it. She was wearing a black crop top and pair of booty shorts that put it on display nicely. She started to play a song (the song of the title) and started walking seductively towards me, once she got to me she whispered in my ear, "Just relax and enjoy the show" as she started to grind on my crotch. The tight shorts she had on made it worse for me as I started to pitch a tent in my pants. She felt it and smirked as she got down on her knees and rubbed my shaft through my pants. "So hard for me already" She said in low seductive voice biting her lip.

She slowly undid my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers, letting my dick spring free of it's confines. It stood hard at it's full 10 inches, She immediately wrapped her hands around it and gave me handjob before wrapping her warm mouth around it. She teased me at first swirling tongue around my tip before shoving my cock down her throat letting me hit the back of her throat. She quicken her pace and drove me crazy, I grabbed her head and pushed my cock deeper, "I'm gonna cum" I said before shooting my load down her throat, as she swallowed every drop. She released my cock from her mouth with a pop as she got up taking off her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties, she straddled me and rubbed it clit on my tip. She moaned softly as she puts my cock into her. She slowly starts to ride me, she quickens her pace wrapping her arms around my neck as I grab onto her waist. I smirk up at her as I start to thrust hard into causing her to turn into a moaning mess as she bounced on my dick.

"AHH, Y-Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum" She moaned out loudly causing me to go faster, making her squirt her juices all over. Once she regained her composure, I kept going with my pace as I felt my climax going but I wanted to make her reach her climax before I do. So I held it as long as I could as I pounded away into her, I could tell that she was reaching her climax as her moans became sharper. "Ahh im gonna cum again daddy" She screamed out, " Me too babygirl" I said as I kept my pace.

 "Cum in me daddy" Momo moaned out, as I came in her, she squirted out her juices out. I lightly placed her on the couch as she passed out, I cleaned myself and her up. I covered her with a blanket before I got dressed and started to make food.

*Time skip*

Once I finished making the food, I decided to wake Momo up. I walked back into the living room to see, Momo already up getting her shorts on. "Hey sleepyhead, food's ready" i said wrapping my arms around her waist, "Okay lets eat" She smiled and went to the kitchen and started to eat, I followed suit. Soon after we finished our meal, she sat on my lap and whispered, "I want to not be able to walk tomorrow daddy". I looked over at her, "Be careful what you wish for" I told and she smirked, "I want it".

It was my turn to smirk as I took her up to the bedroom and locked the door.

Tzuyu's POV (Fyi, It's a new day)

I woke up after a wonderful night of sleep, I thought of Jay and felt my cheeks heat up as I wished for him to be here so I could wake up beside him. I know I know, it's a little early for that but that's truly how I feel. I grabbed my phone and texted him if he was awake, as the time as 7 am.

Me: Hey, You up? It's Tzuyu

Jay: hey cutie tzutzu, yea I'm up whats up?

Me: wanna come and get me and hang out today?

Jay: OF COURSE! I'll be there in a bit.

I smiled at his last message and went to get dressed up prettily as I wanted to look my best for him. After I got dressed in my short white dress that hugged my curves and my cream white yeezys. I waited for him to text me that he's here. Once I got his notification, I rushed down and saw him waiting for me outside of his car. I must say he be flexin' on these hoes.

I was surprised by his car choice but I don't care because I already know that today is gonna be fun

I was surprised by his car choice but I don't care because I already know that today is gonna be fun. As I got closer I noticed that he is wearing the same shoes, I low-key smiled. Once he noticed me, he smiled and that smile brought my heart rate up like it was a missile taking off. I smiled back and he opened the day for me, I got in as he shut the door and jogged over and hopped in the driver side. "You look gorgeous today tzutzu" he said in his soothing voice as he started the engine letting the V10 roar. "Thanks, you look handsome today and I noticed that we are wearing the same shoes" I said giggling as he looks at his shoes and then mine chuckling.

 "I guess we are matching like a couple today" he said chuckling putting his seatbelt on as I blushed getting mine on as well. "We are gonna have fun today tzutzu" he said taking off my hat and ruffling my hair and putting it back on. I smiled and nodded.

A/n: Look tzuyu go! Anyways new chapter, new week of updates hope y'all ready cuz it finna get juicy. Also if y'all honestly have any questions for me feel free to ask cuz I'm lonely and want to answer questions not being Math or History class related cuz that shit gives me a headache.