Happy Birthday, Joonie!!

Happy Birthday, Namjoon! I hope you get to celebrate another special year added to your life.

You may have had bumps in the road, but you got the Bangtan boys through it.

In my opinion, anybody would be lucky to have you as their leader. I can't think of anyone better suited to lead BTS than you. Don't let anybody tell you you aren't fit to lead. You are more than enough.

I hope you and the boys gain a lot more fame and recognition because you've worked hard to get where you are. I know you did because it shows in everything you do.

Although there are haters out there, you give them the middle finger and show them that their words won't affect you. They don't distract you from what you love to do.

ARMY will always have your backs and support you with what we can. Your music has been an inspiration to me and has gotten me out of some bad times.

I appreciate what you do, Joonie! Keep it up! Dab on them haters!

Enjoy your day and have fun. We, ARMY, hope you spend your day well. May the future bring you even more success and fame. You deserve it. In fact, you deserve the whole universe.

Namjoon Birthday Special:

"(Name)!"

"Yeah?"

"Mind helping me out?"

​​​​​​"Sure, Hyung."

You got up and made your way over to the kitchen. "What do you need help with, Jin-hyung?"

"Help me make the frosting, would you?"

"Oh! Are you making Na--"

Jin quickly covered your mouth with one hand, his index finger up to his lips. "Shhh!!"

He let go and backed up a little. "Right. Sorry."

"Yes, it is. The others will stand guard by the kitchen to make sure Joonie doesn't come in here. Get to making the frosting while I bake the cake."

"Yes, sir."

You quickly slipped on an apron and got to making the frosting. "Hyung, what flavor is the cake?"

"Vanilla. Why?"

"Instead of the standard Vanilla frosting, why don't we change it up a little?"

"What did you have in mind?"

--

"All systems secure. No sign of Leader Mon yet, over", Tae said.

"For god's sake, Tae! Shut up! This isn't an action movie!", Yoongi yelled in irritation.

"Hyung, you're no fun", Tae pouted with his arms crossed.

"Whatever."

"Yah, what's wrong with him pretending, Yoongi-hyung?"

"It's annoying!"

"Why are you guys yelling?", Namjoon said as he walked into the living room.

The three in the living room turned their attention to their leader. He was running his hand through his messy bed hair. They gulped, trying to come up with a reason to keep him out of the kitchen.

"O-Oh, good morning, Hyung", Tae greeted.

"Morning."

"What are you doing up so early?"