Chapter 3

Yoongi looked through the mail they received from the contest and passed it to Namjoon. And by pass, he threw them his way.

"You're gonna end up hitting me."

"You're catching it, aren't you?", he replied.

Namjoon sighed and sorted the mail that was being thrown at him.

By the time Yoongi was done throwing all the packages from the contest to Namjoon, he was buried in them.

"Whoa, that's a lot", exclaimed Hoseok as he walked into the room, Jungkook behind him.

"Would you two mind helping?"

"Sure, Hyung", Jungkook replied and sat down across from Namjoon.

He picked one up and read the info on it. He set it on the table beside him and began sorting the rest of them out.

--

The four sighed in exhaustion.

"Finally done sorting...", Yoongi muttered breathlessly as he lay on the floor.

Jin came into the room, holding drinks and snacks in his arms.

"I brought snacks and drinks."

"Thanks, Hyung."

The four got up and grabbed something from Jin's arms.

"Hey, where's Jimin and Taehyung?"

"Probably messing around", Yoongi responded before taking a sip of his drink.

They heard laughing from outside the room. It came closer and it revealed itself to be coming from Tae and Jimin.

"What did you do?", Namjoon questioned.

"Nothing, Hyung", Jimin responded.

"Here."

"Thanks, Jin-Hyung", Tae and Jimin said and took something.

"We have to go through these."

"Who's up first?"

"(Random Name) (Random Last name)."

He opened the package and took out the plastic case containing the disc. Namjoon handed it to Jungkook, who put the disc in.

They listened to it until the very end, Yoongi trying so hard not to say something.

--

After listening to hundreds of them, they became bored. In his boredom, Jungkook turned his gaze to the table.

"Right...this package..."

He opened the package carefully and took out the case inside.

"This one looks nice", he said as he looked at it.

Yoongi looked at what Jungkook was holding. He observed the plastic case. It had a cover on it that had caught Jungkook's attention. The cover also started to peek Yoongi's interest.

"Put it on."

Jungkook slid the disc in and the music began playing. In just a few seconds, almost all the members were nodding their heads to the music.

"I like this one", Jin said.

"Me too."

"I agree with the Hyungs."

"Alright, so this one is definitely on the table."

Jungkook didn't want to stop the music yet. He liked it. The rest of the members didn't say anything. Instead, they listened. Eventually, Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, and Tae got up and began to dance. Namjoon and Jin chuckled as they watched.