37

For many days the first thing I see when I open my eyes is Luke's staring back at mine. "Good morning," he smiles. "Hello," I yawn. "What do you have planned today?" he asks. "I have an event later tonight. It's a bit of an awards show. What about you?" I ask. "Nothing," he yawns. "Want to be my date?" I ask. Luke smiles and nods vigorously. I smile and check my phone. "Jane is having hair and makeup people sent over around four," I say putting my phone away. "Sounds good," Luke says playing with his floppy non-quiffed hair. "Stop messing with it," I laugh taking his hand, "I like it messy." Luke laughs and gets up. "What do we do this morning?" I sit up, "well I started this yoga thing. Want to do it with me?" "Kennedy I am a lanky child," Luke laughs. "And so am I, come on it'll be fun," I say pulling on his arm. "Fine," he groans. I smile and go change into workout clothes. "Okay I have an extra mat," I say throwing both of them to the ground in the living room. "This is going to be embarrassing," Luke laughs. "It's easy," I laugh turning on the video. Luke and I stand at the mats and follow each move. "This is hard," Luke says. I look and see him struggling to balance. "You have to hold tension in your stomach," I laugh. "Okay," Luke wobbles over slightly. We finish the video and both shower.

@Luke5SOS: 'yoga is harder then it looks.. Ken is good but I suck.'

I laugh and tie a robe around my waist. There's a knock on the door and I open it and my makeup and hair artist, Lisa, comes inside. "How are you?" I ask as she sets up. "I'm great," she smiles, "so you have a date tonight?" "Yes," I laugh. "Do I get to meet him?" she asks. "Yes," I giggle. Lisa sits me down in a tall chair and ties my hair up. "So what are we going for? What are you wearing?" she asks. "Jane got me a white mini dress from TopShop," I say, "I think something dark. To contrast the dress." "Good idea," Lisa says starting my makeup. I see Luke walk out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Hey Ken, where are my dress clothes?" Luke asks. Lisa turns and smirks at me. "In my room. Luke this is Lisa, Lisa this is Luke," I laugh. "Nice to meet you," Luke says waving and walking into my room. "Damn girl you caught one," Lisa laughs. "Oh shush," I say blushing. Lisa laughs and finishes my makeup with a smokey eye. She takes my hair down and curls it loosely. "Alright go get dressed and bring your man candy out here," Lisa laughs. "Back off," I tease getting up and walking into my room. Luke is standing with a pair of skinny jeans and a black button up, still buttoning the shirt. "This look okay?" he asks. "Yes," I smile leaning on the door, "Lisa is ready to do your quiff." "Alright," he laughs walking past me. I smile and go to change into my dress. I pull on some underwear and the dress up my legs. "Need some help?" I hear Luke ask. "Can you zip me up?" I ask looking through the mirror. Luke smiles and nods. He comes up behind me and zips it up the back. "Thanks," I smile turning around. Luke grabs some hair gel and winks, walking out the door. I put some silver hoop earrings in and some bracelets. "Lisa, I need your help," I say walking out with two pairs of shoes in my hands. "Yes?" she says without looking up from Luke's hair. I slip one shoe onto each foot from a different pair. "Which ones?" I ask. "White," she says looking up. I nod and pull the white pumps on. "What do you think?" I ask spinning around. "You look amazing," Luke breathes. "Sexy," Lisa laughs. Luke finishes getting his hair done and the car comes to pick us up. "Nervous?" Luke asks as we get into the car. "A bit," I say with my legs tapping. "It's okay," Luke laughs taking my hand. I squeeze his hand tight and look out the window. "Here we are," Luke says. The driver opens Luke's door and Luke runs around the car and opens mine. "Thank you," I say taking his hand as he helps me out. "It's okay," Luke says rubbing my back. We walk over to the photographers waiting at the red carpet and stand there for a bit. "I'm nervous," I admit turning to Luke. He kisses my forehead, "I'll be with you." "Lets just skip it," I say. "It's okay," Luke laughs, "we can do it." I nod and Luke takes my hand and leads me to the carpet. His hand wraps around my waist and I wrap my arm around his chest. We pose together and walk down the carpet until we get to the interviewers. Luke kisses my temple before we break apart. I go through interviews for a bit until I finally finish. I see Luke waiting around talking with some other people and I walk up and he takes my hand. "Ready?" he asks. "Yes," I smile walking inside with him. We sit and watch as people are presented with awards. "Our final award is the newcomer award," Alexa Chung introduces, "this girl has become the face of the industry. With her flawless look and character she has blessed the fashion world. I am proud to present the newcomer award to Kennedy Pierce." I gasp as camera turn towards me. Luke hugs me when I get up and walk to the stage. "Congratulations," Alexa says when I get to the stage. I hug her and she presents me with the award. "Thank you so much. I don't even know how to express how happy I am. I want to thank my management, family and friends, and everyone who has supported me. This is amazing. Thank you," I say into the microphone. Everyone cheers as I walk offstage with Alexa. I take photos with the award and Luke comes backstage. "Congrats!" he says picking me up in a hug. I squeal and hold him tight. "Lets go celebrate," he laughs. "Can we get ice cream?" I ask looking up at him. Luke smiles and we get into the car. "Stop here please, we'll walk back," Luke says to the driver. We hop out and run into an ice cream shop. "What flavor do you want?" I ask Luke. "Chocolate chip," he smiles. "Same old you," I smile. "Let me guess. You want strawberry?" he laughs. "Of course," I smile. Luke buys us two cones and we walk back to my loft. "Thank you for coming with me," I smile as we walk hand in hand. "Why wouldn't i!" he laughs. "What do you want to do when we get back?" I ask. "Lets build a fort!" Luke cheers. "Really?" I ask. "Yes," Luke nods furiously. I agree and we head up to my loft. We pull blankets off the beds and set them up so they hang off the chairs in the living room. "Grab pillows," I say to Luke as I set blankets up. He comes back with every pillow we have and set them up in our fort. "Don't forget," he laughs. Our two penguin stuffed animals pop out from behind him and I laugh and take mine, which has a pink bow tie around it's next and lay down in the fort. "This is nice," I say as Luke lays down next to me. "It is," he laughs. We take a few selfies and post them everywhere. I take my laptop and go on tumblr. Someone posted the photo we posted of us with our penguins and other photos of the two of us with the penguins.

'Does anyone one realize they have matching stuffed animals?'

I laugh and show it to Luke. "They don't match, your has a bow tie and mine has a cape," he says. "Luke they match," I say rolling my eyes. "Fine," he frowns like a little kid. I bite my lip and stare at his lip ring. "Ken," Luke laughs. My cheeks burn as I dart my eyes back to my laptop. "I'm sleepy," I yawn. "Really?" Luke asks lifting an eyebrow. I turn to face him and he's leaning back on one shoulder, a smirk plastered on his lips. "A bit," I yawn. "Well we can sleep in here. The sheets are all missing anyways," he says laying back. He lay his arms back and rests his head back. I put my laptop to the side and lay back with him. Luke turns to face me and I look at him from the corner of my eyes. "Why are you staring at me?" I ask. Luke laughs slightly and I turn to face him. "You're really pretty, how did I end up here?" he chuckles. "You said you like my Cobain shirt," I scream. Luke's hand clamps over my mouth and I lick it. "Kennedy!" he screams wiping his hand on the blanket. I burst into laughter and Luke wraps his arms around my waist and tickles me. "Fuck, Luke, no!" I scream. "I'm sorry, it had to be done," Luke says. His hands go over my stomach and I scream and my arms fly everywhere. "Oh fuck," Luke says letting go of me. I turn over and his hand is on his nose. "Oh no!" I say sitting up. Luke sits up and blood drops onto his hand. "Come here," I say pulling him into the kitchen. "Ken I'm fine," he says taking a paper towel to his nose. "Luke I hit you in the nose, and it's bleeding," I laugh. "It's fine," he laughs. "Let me see," I say after a while. Luke pulls the towel away and it's stopped bleeding. "I'm so sorry!" I laugh while he washes it. "Ken don't worry," he laughs. His nose is slightly red and a little swollen. We get back into the fort I kiss the tip of his nose. "Better?" I smile. "No," Luke frowns. I kiss his nose repeatedly. "Now?" He shakes his head and grabs my waist, pulling me close to him. Our lips automatically attach and move together. "Ouch," he says breaking the kiss. His hand goes to his nose and I laugh and lay back in the sheets.