10

"We're heading to soundcheck want to come?" Luke whispers in my ear. "No, you guys go. I think I'm just going to relax today. Maybe go look around," I smile kissing his cheek. Luke nods and kisses me, "love you." "Love you too," I smile blowing a kiss as he and the boys leave the house. After landing late last night we all crashed and went straight to bed. The concert is tomorrow and the boys have a soundcheck today. When they leave I go downstairs with my laptop and look around on twitter.

@KennedyPierce: how are you guys? happy in London today :) the guys are gone though.. wanna talk?

I start up a twitcam while I make some lunch. "What's up guys? The boys are doing a soundcheck for the concert tomorrow so I'm all alone today. I thought I could just answer some questions and we'd just hangout," I say as more people start watching. "Lets look around," I say looking through my mentions. "Will you be working in London? Ya, I'm doing a shoot not tomorrow but the next day. It should be really fun I'm excited," I answer. "Have you seen the article about you on Mtv? No I will go look now," I say clicking around. "If you're like us and you can't get enough of 5 Seconds of Summer, you've got to see the girlfriend of lead singer Luke Hemmings," I read aloud, "Kennedy Pierce has made off us questions who we are. Not only is she an internationally known model, but she's also graduated from school, still taking college classes, and dating the hottest boy. You've heard it here first, we need a photo shoot of them together. Kennedy's fashion, beauty, and body has all teen girls begging they were her. Unlike what most people expected, Kennedy and Luke met when they were both young kids. Both of them were in relationships, and knew each other through family. Like any teen love story, he was the star and she was the best friend. Always at the shows and always by his side. Fans wanted them to date for the longest time, and when they finally announced their relationship to the public, fans went crazy. They're one of the hottest couples in the public eye. They both enjoy wearing all black and showing how fashionable they are. Like salt and pepper almost. Lennedy has taken over social media with cute twitcams and little videos on Instagram. What else do you expect? They're adorable. Kennedy has become one of the most supportive girlfriends and will always be there for her boyfriend. Who wouldn't though? He's hot. If you can't see the love they have for one another, you're crazy." Pictures are attached on the end of Luke and I walking in public with our hands together, staring at each other and smiling. "That's so cute, MTV is the cutest," I laugh. "Were you friends with Aleisha?" I read, "no. I met Aleisha once and she was one of the kindest people in the world." "How did you know you liked Luke? I liked Luke from the first time I met him. I know I did because he was charming. Luke is the kind of person you meet and then automatically befriend. It's hard not to like him. He has his little Justin Bieber hair when I met him and I thought it was the cutest thing," I laugh, "Luke was always happy and just a caring person. I was in a relationship when I met him and when him and Aleisha broke up. So don't think I stole him or something dumb like that. We just liked each other and now... well you guys know." I continue answering questions until I hear the guys pull up. "Well the boys are back. I'll talk to you guys later," I smiling waving and ending the video. Luke runs into the room and throws me over his shoulder. "Luke!" I laugh. He puts me down and smiles, "get ready!" The other guys come in and take over the kitchen so I run up to our room and change. I pull on some black skinny jeans, a baggy white tank top, leather jacket, and black pumps. I apply a bit of makeup and head downstairs. "Where we going?" I ask coming down the stairs. "On a date!" Ashton yells. "Yes," Luke smiles taking my hand. I slip my phone in my pocket and we head out the door. "Where are we going?" I laugh. "Out for dinner and sight seeing," Luke smiles. I smile and we leave their apartment. Some fans are outside and I call a cab as Luke takes pictures. A few girls ask me for pictures and I take them then the cab pulls up. Luke and I head inside and Luke holds me close to him. "Where are we eating?" I ask. "You're full of questions aren't you," he laughs kissing my cheek. I laugh, "I have been alone all day!" "Well tomorrow will be super fun, believe me," Luke smiles.