4

When the weekend comes to an end, it was heartbreaking. Monday morning I woke up with Luke sitting up playing with his fingers. "What's wrong?" I ask sleepily leaning against him. "I don't want you to go," he admits wrapping his arm around me. I rest my head on his chest and hold him close. "Just come with me," I sigh, "I wish we could just be together all the time." "Me too," he sighs. "I don't want us to fly back and forth between time zones, it just makes me sad," I sniffle. Luke lifts my chin and smiles, "I would fly half way around the world just to be yours." I lean up and kiss him passionately and he holds me close. "Maybe I will come with you," he says. "Really?" I ask. "I'll have to ask my mom, but I don't see why not," he says. "Go ask her!" I yell pushing him to the door, "my flight takes off tonight!" He laughs and walks out to the kitchen closing the door behind him. I get into the shower and wash my hair and body. I get out of the shower and Luke is sitting on his bed playing his guitar. "Listen to what I learned how to play," he says. He starts playing Baby I'm Yours by the Arctic Monkeys. "Baby, I'm yours. And I'll be yours until the stars fall from the sky,

Yours, until the rivers all run dry.

In other words, until I die. Baby, I'm yours. And I'll be yours until the sun no longer shines, Yours, until the poets run out of rhyme. In other words, until the end of time. I'm gonna stay right here by your side, Do my best to keep you satisfied. Nothin' in the world could drive me away, 'Cause every day, you'll hear me say, Baby, I'm yours. And I'll be yours until two and two is three, Yours, until the mountains crumble to the sea. In other words, until eternity. Baby, I'm yours." I smile and change into leggings, a white tank top, and another one of Luke's flannels as he plays for me. "I love that," I smile sitting in the edge if his bed. "Well it's a good thing I can teach you how to play in New York," he says. "Wait she said yes?" I squeal. Luke nods and I jump up and hug him. "Pack!" I scream throwing his suitcase to him. Luke laughs and we both sit around listening to music and packing. "Are you excited?" I ask. "Of course," Luke smiles. I smile and he makes a face at me. I cross my eyes and we both stand there laughing. "I love you," he laughs. "I love you too," I laugh. We pack our bags up and put our suitcases by the front door. "Ready kids?" Liz asks. I smile and look at Luke. He nods and I nod too. Our hands intertwine and we sit in the car together smiling. Liz drops us off and gives both of us a hug. "Be safe, don't be a pain, use your manners," she says kissing Luke's cheek. I laugh and Luke rolls his eyes and Liz hugs me. "Tell your mom I say thank you," Liz smiles. We wave and walk to get our tickets. "New York," I sing dancing around. "You're embarrassing," Luke teases. "You're a party pooper," I say punching him in the stomach. He wraps his arms around my head and I wrap my arms around his chest. "You're going to kill me!" I giggle throwing my arms out. Luke laughs and lets me go and I stand in front of him he wraps his arms around me and rest his chin on the top of my head. "Shorty," he chuckles. I laugh and lean against him. We get our tickets and send our suitcases off. "Wait Luke what if fans come?" I ask. "It'll be okay, I promise," he smiles taking my hand as we walk to security. "Are you sure?" I ask nervously. Luke chuckles and nods, "of course. I'll keep you safe." "Oh my prince charming," I laugh. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "I have a banquet at school on Friday, will you be my escort?" I ask once we get through security. "Kennedy, of course!" he smiles. I smile and we board our flight. "Sleep time," I smile closing my eyes. "Awh no kiss time?" he asks. I laugh and kiss him lightly and we take off. I squeeze his hand and clamp my eyes shut. "Hey it's okay," he says stroking my arm. I smile and we both put headphones in. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his head on mine.

When we land JFK is crowded with fans. Apparently girls had seen us in the airport and word got out. Luke gave me his sunglasses and he held onto me protectively. "You'll be okay," Luke says. Security comes around us and Ella texted me saying she was parked outside. "Ella's here," I say to Luke. "The security found her and are making a trail to get to her," Luke says. I bite my lip and play with my hair nervously. "Hey," he say hugging me, "it's okay." I nod and he has me walk out first so he can wrap his arms around me and lead me through the crowd. We both keep our heads down and girls scream in my ear. Luke's hands are slightly under my shirt and he rubs my stomach. I can't help but giggle a bit as we walk and we get out to the car. We jump into the back seat and Ella laughs and pulls off. "Hey Ella," Luke says. I lean up and hug Ella from behind. "How was Australia?" Ella asks. "It was great," I smile. "Did you ask him?" Ella asks. "Yup," I smile. "Ask me what?" Luke asks. "My senior banquet," I laugh. "Oh right!" Luke smiles. "What time is it?" I yawn. "Two in the morning," Ella giggles. "Do I have to go to school tomorrow?" I groan. "Mom said that was the only way she'd let Luke stay," Ella says. "Ugh," I groan sitting back. Luke pulls me over to him and we cuddle together. "And he has to stay in the guest room," Ella adds. "Wait seriously?" I ask. "Yup," she laughs. "No," I frown. "Just say you forgot," Ella says. "Smart," I say. We pull up to the parking lot and Ella helps us carry our bags up. "I have a three hour nap," I say getting into my bed as soon as we go to my room. "I'll be here," Luke says crawling under with me. We lay together and I fall asleep quickly. I wake up as fast as I fell asleep and I turn off my alarm and Luke is still sound asleep next to me. His lips are partly open and he is cuddling with the penguin stuffed animal he gave me. I laugh to myself and change into my school uniform. "I love waking up to this," Luke laughs. I turn around and he's looking up my plaid skirt. "Oh please," I laugh pushing him back down. I grab my back pack and kiss him, "text me when you wake up!" He nods and I close the door behind me and Ella and I head to school. During the whole day Luke texts me cute things and I tell Zoey and Claire about my trip. "You guys are the cutest. He's being your date right?" Claire asks. "Of course," I smile, "we're getting him a tux after school and I'm getting my dress too." "Send pictures," Zoey laughs. I laugh and class finally gets out.