19

The boys have been on tour for a week and a half, finishing tomorrow in LA. Jane got me shoots in Los Angeles so I decided to fly down there. When I land in LAX people are there to greet me already. I take pictures and hurry to the car waiting for me. When I get in they drop me off at the shoot and take my bags to my hotel. Dani, a girl who works at the company in LA, meets me and takes me out to the beach. "So this is just a casual bikini shoot," she says as I am put in hair and makeup. I put on a bikini and pose for pictures on the beach. The sun falls perfectly and I take a ton of pictures until the sun sets. "Thanks for coming out here," the photographer says shaking my hand. I nod and get into the car to the hotel. Fans are waiting outside and I decide to talk to them and take pictures. "Are you going to see the boys when they finish the tour?" one girl asks. "I think so," I smile. "Do you think you and Luke will get back together?" another asks. I smile sadly and shake my head, "maybe some day. But not any time soon." They all frown and one speaks up, "I want you and Niall to date!" "I want you and Calum to date," another laughs. I laugh with them and smile, "maybe!" When I feel exhausted I hurry inside the hotel and head up to my room. I lay back on my big bed and see the tub in the bathroom. I start up some warm water and fill it with bubbles. I dip my toes in and slide in swiftly. With some music playing I lay and let my skin turn wrinkled. There is a loud knock on the door and I groan and pull a big fuzzy robe over myself. "Hello?" I call before I open it. No one responds so I open it slightly. Calum stands there smiling back at me. I laugh and open the door all the way, "hurry in!" He comes inside and pulls some roses from behind his back. "Cal," I laugh taking them. "Cute robe," he chuckles. "I was taking a bath," I laugh. "I wanna take a bath!" Calum yells running into the bathroom. I laugh and set the roses in a vase. The noise of water splashing fills my ears. I run into the bathroom, and he is sitting under the water. "You ruined my bath!" I frown. "Come get in," he smirks. I smirk back and pull the robe off and get in across from him. His eyes stay on me the entire time and we sit across from each other laughing. "How has tour been?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders, "Luke is still annoyed." "Makes sense," I sigh. "How's Ella?" he asks. "She has a boyfriend now, but she's still mad at me," I frown. Calum frowns back at me and we lay in the water talking. "I'm getting out," I say wrapping a towel around myself. I walk back into the room and pull on panties and a bra. "Damn," Calum says behind me. I turn around slightly and Cal is standing there with a towel around his waist. "Shut up," I laugh pulling some pajama shorts and a tank top on. "You're hot," he says lifting his hands in defense. "Whatever," I laugh throwing him a pair of sweatpants. He takes them and pulls them over his boxers. I walk into the main room of my suite and turn on some music. Ridin' by A$AP Rocky and Lana Del Rey comes on. I stand around dancing around and Calum laughs when he walks in. I dance even worse just for him and we both end up dancing around. "We suck," I laugh gasping for air. Calum crashes on the couch and I sit down next to him. "Come here," he says pulling me into his lap. I lean my back against his chest and close my eyes. "Are you comfortable?" he whispers. I laugh and nod, "are you?" "If you turned around maybe," he laughs. I turn around so I'm straddling and rest my head in the crook of his neck. His hands rest on my ass and I laugh to myself. "Wait you have to see my new thing," I say jumping up from my spot. "No," he groans standing up after me. I go into my room and bend down to get it from my bag. "I love your ass," Calum says. I turn around and burst into laughter. "Look," I say pulling out my Polaroid. "Cute," he says taking it from me. He snaps pictures of me and I laugh and pose cheerily. I take it back from him and snap some. He covers his face and jumps onto my bed. "Come on, smile for the camera," I say jumping next to him. I turn him over and he continues covering his face. "Please?" I say straddling him. Cal uncovers his face and rests his hands on my thighs. I snap pictures of him and smile at the ones that come up. "These are real cute," I say looking at them. I lay down next to him and we snap a ton together. Calum kisses my neck and cheek in some and we throw them all over the floor. "I wanna take a picture," he says taking a picture of all the Polaroids on the floor. I laugh and lay back on the bed. Calum lays down on top of me and I groan and try to push his bare chest of of me. "No," he says holding me tight. I laugh as he sticks his face in my chest. "Perv," I joke. "Only for you," he says kissing my neck. I laugh and pull lightly on his hair. Our lips attach and his hands run all over my body. "Lets go on a road trip," I say abruptly. "What?" Calum laughs sitting up. "Lets go on a road trip! Get a big truck, blankets, food, sleep in the back of the truck and drive up to the mountains," I say. "Really?" he asks lifting an eyebrow. "Yes really," I laugh. "I'm down," he smiles. "Good," I say grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him towards me again.