16

I roll over in my bed at the sound of people in Kendall and my hotel. I pull my glasses over my eyes and stretch in Luke's shirt. I hurry and go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I take a deep breath and open the door and see Kendall sitting on the couch. "Hey I thought I heard people?" I say walking past her towards the kitchen. She doesn't respond and I turn to walk in and Luke and the boys pop out. I scream and jump back and they all burst into laughter. "Fuck you!" I scream as they all pull me into a group hug. "Happy Birthday," they all start singing. Calum holds out a hat and balloons and Mikey brings me a cake. I laugh and take them as they sing and light the candles. I close my eyes and blow them out and they laugh. "Happy Birthday," Luke says kissing me. I smile and kiss him back. "Enough of that," Calum says. We all laugh and Kendall has to leave for a shoot. I hug her and she leaves us all together. "So what's the plan for today?" I laugh. "We're going to go to a club tonight," Ashton says dancing around. I laugh and we all take some pictures and start eating the cake. "Morning cake is my fav," I say shoving a piece into my mouth. "Morning sex is my fav," Mikey laughs. "Ew," I say making a disgusted face at him. "Oh shut up," he laughs. I gasp and take a piece of frosting and put it on his face. "That was uncalled for," Ashton says. I take some and put it on his face too. "I do what I want. It's my birthday," I say folding my arms. Luke laughs next to me and Calum grabs my arms and they all put frosting on my face. I scream and kick like crazy and they put frosting in my hair and face. "You guys!" I scream when Calum lets go. They all stand there laughing and I groan and run to the shower.

After cleaning myself up and sitting around the hotel and laughing and playing video games, we all finally get ready for the club. I pull on my spaghetti strap dark blue dress with some black heels. Luke and the guys all get ready at their hotel and stop by as i finish curling my hair lightly. Luke stands behind me and watches as I fix my hair around. "What?" I laugh as I make eye contact with him. "I like watching you," he smiles. "Creep," I laugh turning around. "I'm your creep," he chuckles. I laugh and kiss him. Luke leads me out to the guys and they're all standing there waiting. "Lets go get drunk," Calum cheers. We all cheer and get into the car. I sit with Luke and we all talk and mess around. "Ready for your first drunk?" Michael asks. "You think I haven't been drunk before?" I laugh. "You have?!" he says. I laugh and nod. "Damn girl," he chuckles. I laugh with him and we pull up to Funky Buddha. Paparazzi take pictures of us as we walk inside and Luke holds my waist and we squeeze inside. "Drinks," Calum says leading us back into the bar. Luke holds my hips and guides me through everyone. The boys order beers and I go sit down at a table with Luke. "Happy Birthday," he says kissing me. "Thank you," I smile. He rubs my thigh and the boys come over with beer and shots. "Oh god," I laugh as they place it in front of me. "To Ken!" Ashton cheers. "To Ken!" the guys all repeat. I laugh and we clink glasses and chug our drinks. "Shit," I laugh as my head already feels buzzed. "You're a light weight aren't you?" Calum laughs. I nod and we take a few shots until were all giggly. "Lets dance," I say taking Luke's hand. We walk towards the dance floor and some people recognize us and we take a few pictures until we run out to dance. Countdown by Beyoncé is blasting and we dance and Luke and I grind together. Calum runs over to us as the chorus goes and we all stand around dancing, "ladies if you love your man show him you're the flyest, grind up on him girl show him how you ride it." I jokingly grind up on Luke and we all laugh and dance through the song. "You're hot," Luke says holding me against his chest. "You're pretty banging yourself," I laugh kissing Luke. His tongue slips into my mouth and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Luke's hands run down to my butt and he squeezes my butt. The song changes and we both realize we're in public. We laugh and go get some drinks. I get a fruity drink and Luke runs off the the bathroom quickly. Calum sits next to me, already waisted off his ass and someone else comes next to me. "Hey," I hear the person say. I turn and see a guy standing there. "Hi," I say turning back to Calum. "Let me buy you a drink," he says. "I already have one," I say not turning to face him. "I said let me buy you a drink," he says turning my chair towards him. "Leave me alone, I'm not interested," I snap. "Who do you think you are?" he asks. "She's one of the most famous models," Calum slurs drunkly behind me. The guys eyes go big and I cross my arms over my chest. "I haven't ever hooked up with a model," he says. "Piss off," I say sitting back down. "Come on no girl ever turns me down," he sad. "Well now one has," I say. I hear him walk away and Calum laughs, "nice job Ken." I laugh and pat his shoulder, "you okay?" "Ya. Mikey is coming over to sit with me," he smiles pointing at Michael. I nod and Luke comes back and we go out and dance. "Some guy was hitting on me," I say as we dance together. "Did he leave you alone?" he asks. "Ya, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself," I laugh. "I'll take care of you," Luke says kissing my neck. I laugh and he lifts his head. "I'm hyper," he says dancing crazily. "Me too," I laugh. We both stand around dancing and laughing until Ashton comes over. "Come on you drunks, time to head home," he laughs. Luke takes my hand and leads me back through the crowd and over to the boys. Calum is sitting on the chair where I left him with Michael on his phone. "Lets go," Michael says helping Calum up. We all leave and paparazzi snap pictures of us. I cover my face and hide in Luke's chest as we walk to the car. "Stay at the hotel with me!" I whisper in Luke's ear as we drive back. He nods and we pull up to the hotel. "Thank you guys so much! Best birthday ever," I say hugging the other boys. They all laugh and Luke and I go up to my room. Luke pushes me against the door and kisses me and I laugh and pull him inside. We both laugh and I have to shush Luke as we giggle. I pull him inside the room and kiss him against the door. The kisses break as we laugh. "I think we should sleep," I say between kisses. We both kick off our shoes and lay back on the bed. I lay down and turn and face Luke. "You're so pretty," Luke says tucking my hair behind my ear. "You're handsome," I say running my hand over his scruffy chin. "Why thank you," Luke laughs. I roll my eyes and we both close our eyes.