3

The next week I spend studying like crazy. Everyday after school Ella and I would go to the library and study like no tomorrow. Zoey and Claire and I studied during lunch and went through everything to study together. The day of the finals I sat in class waiting to get home. When I finally filled in that last bubble I grabbed my bag and left school. That night I had my flight out to Sydney and I needed to pack. The car picks me up and takes me back to the loft. I pull out my big black suitcase and put skirts, dresses, shorts, pants, shirts, sweaters, and everything i need. I go into my bathroom and put some makeup, hair products, and other things into my bag. "Kennedy you here?" I hear Ella yell. "I'm packing!" I yell back. She comes and sits in my room. "Mom asked me to drop you off at the airport," she says. "Okay," I smile. I put my laptop, phone, chargers, magazines, and anything else in my purse. "You excited," Ella asks. "Very," I smile. "I'm excited for you!" she laughs. "I will text you and send you pictures and stuff," I laugh. "Okay," she laughs. I zip up my bag and change into high waisted leggings, a lace brallete, and Luke's blue flannel. "Can you hand me my boots?" I ask Ella. She nods and hands me them. I take my big sunglasses and throw my purse on and grab my suitcase. "Lets go," I laugh. Ella grabs the keys and we walk down to the car and get in. Ella drives to JFK airport and drops me off. "Thank you," I smile hugging her before I go inside. "I love you," she says. "Love you too," I smile. I walk inside and send my suitcase to the plane. I check into my flight and go through security. With my sunglasses over my face I get some iced coffee and walk to my gate. "Kennedy?" I hear someone say. I turn around and see a few girls standing together. "Hi," I say waving. "Are you Kennedy Pierce?" one of them asks. "Ya," I laugh. "We love you, and Luke," they say. "Thanks," I laugh. They ask me to take pictures with each of them and I gladly take them. "Can you guys wait until the boys next show to post those?" I ask. "Are you surprising him?!" one girl asks. I laugh and nod. "That's so cute! And it's the last day of tour!" they squeal. "I know I'm excited," I laugh. "Flight 657 to Sydney Australia is now boarding," the intercom says. "Well I've got to go, it was great meeting you," I smile waving to the girls. I hike my purse up my arm and board the flight.

After a 3 hour lay over at LAX and finally taking off to Sydney I land with ease. When we get off the plane I call Liz. "Hi, I just landed," I say. "Oh good!" she squeals, "take a cab to the venue and you can bring your bags backstage!" "Sounds great," I smile. "I'll meet you at the doors," she says. "See you then," I say hanging up. I get my suitcase and hail a cab to the venue. When I pull up a few girls are outside and see me walk in. They scream and run towards me. I hurry by the doors and Liz is standing there waiting for me. Security holds the girls off and I walk and put my bags in the back. I hug Liz hello and she gives me an all access pass. "The boys have already started," she says. "I'm going to watch from the side," I say as she walks off with her camera. I walk around the hallways and I make my way to the stage. The boys are in between songs and Ashton sees me from his drum set. I hold my finger up so he doesn't say anything and he nods. "Alright guys here's our next song it's called Lost Boy," Calum says. Ashton looks over at me and they all start playing and singing. Ashton drops his sticks when Luke starts singing the chorus and runs over to me. Like sings, "I need to find you, is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me? Because I've been waiting for somebody like you, for somebody like you, because without you I'm a lost boy." Ashton pushes me onto the stage and sits me in front of everyone on his drum set. Everyone screams and cheers and I grab his sticks and hit randomly. Ashton laughs and pulls another stool and takes the sticks and plays the song. When the song is about to end and the guys sing, "Come find me," repeatedly Luke turns around and sees me. I wave and his mouth drops open and he runs up and grabs me. Calum and Michael finish the song as Luke and I stand there hugging. Everyone screams and Luke holds me against him. I stick my head in his neck and he whispers in my ear. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he says repeatedly. I laugh and kiss his cheek. "Kennedy!" Calum yells when they finish the song. I laugh and wave and walk off stage and Luke follows me. "I'm so happy you're here," he smiles kissing me once we're off the stage. I kiss him hard and push him back, "go finish your show!" He smiles and heads off to keep performing. I watch from the edge of the stage and during Beside You Luke keeps looking at me and smiling. I smile back and when he moves around the stage at one point he stands in front of me and I laugh and he pulls me foreword and kisses me. I jump back off stage and he laughs and goes back to performing. I laugh to myself and continue watching them. Michael flips me off from stage and I flip him off right back. He laughs and they dance around and finish their set. "Thank you all for coming out!" Luke says. They do a final bow and Luke runs off stage and picks me up. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up off my feet and spins me around. "I'm so happy," he laughs. "Me too," I laugh. Luke puts me down and wraps his arms around me and I walk in front of him. "That was so cute!" Liz laughs when she sees us. We all laugh and Luke gasps, "you planned this?" "Of course," Liz laughs. Luke laughs and I grab my suitcase and follow Luke to the bus. Fans stand all around and Luke waves to them. Luke lifts me onto his back and carries me inside their tour bus. "I'm so happy you're here," Luke says letting me go. "Me too," I smile kissing him. "I missed this," he smiles holding my hips and kissing me. I laugh and he yawns in between kisses. "How much sleep have you gotten?" I ask. "Like a few hours," he yawns again. "Lets sleep then," I say. "Get on in," he says holding his hand out to the small bunk. I crawl in and he crawls next to me. "There's not enough room," I giggle. "Here," he says laying me down on top of him. I laugh and kiss him. "Close the thing," Luke says. I pull the cover over so no one can see us and he kisses me. "I fucking love you," he says kissing me again. "I love you too," I laugh. We lay there and both close our eyes and drift to sleep. "Kennedy," I hear Luke whisper. I open my eyes and it's pitch black. "We're home," he says rubbing my arm. I slide out of his bunk and grab my purse and suitcase. Luke takes my tired hand and leads me into his house. "I love this house, I remember the last time I was here," I laugh. "Me too," he chuckles. Liz unlocks the door and we walk into Luke's room. I lay down on his bed and throw my bags to the slide. "Let me take off your shoes," Luke says holding my leg. I lift my legs and he takes my boots off and lays them next to his bed. "Come here," I say crawling under the covers. He smiles and takes off his shirt and pants. I take off the flannel and lay there in my leggings and bralete. "You're so pretty," Luke says sleepily. I giggle and lay down next to him. His arms hook around my waist and his arm protectively covers me. My back presses against his chest and his warm breath warns my neck. I feel his heart beat slow and I close my eyes to the sound of his breathing.