But I loved her being dependent on me as well. I told her not to look to me for my approval for things, and had to hold back the biggest smile whenever she did it by accident. It feels great knowing that she depends on me, even when she doesn't realize it.

     Fuck, why does she only have on a sports bra?

No, I'm not really a super-fan of titties, but Jasmine's are perfect for me. Pretty little Cs that I can cup when I fuck her from behind, that is, if I'm not already grabbing the fuck out of her ass.

My eyes travel down her stomach that isn't completely flat as I remember last time, probably because all the snacking she does, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Down to her wide hips that drive me insane. And she wearing those velvet shorts that I want to tear in two. Those velvet shorts that had me lock myself in my room at seventeen years old time after time again because she just had to bend over to pick up something when I was around.

She just had to know that I was constantly jacking off to her, even when I'd come home after having sex with some whore. Even after I'd fuck a girl under the roof we lived in. After I'd hit it as hard as hard could hit just to piss Jasmine off all the more—she still had me jacking off like a thirteen year old boy.

I hate those shorts with a passion.

But I love catching glimpses of that fat ass with a passion.

And as my eyes trailed down her thighs, towards her light-skinned legs (she rarely wears shorts) I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was.

I think she knew how beautiful she was just by me leaning back on my elbows, sporting the biggest boner she'd ever seen in her life as I sent my hot gaze down her sexy body.

The word was on the tip of my tongue, or at least I thought it was, but when I opened my mouth, the only word that went past my parted lips was, "Kneel."

And at the drop of a dime, my baby kneeled for me. She hit the floor so fast it had my head spinning—fuck I'm tapping that tonight. I have to hit it and I have to hit it good.

I have to remind her of who she belongs to because I think over the years she's forgotten just how much I actually take a toll on her life.

I have to remind her that nobody will ever separate us again. Not Portiana, not Rosalita, not my father, not the bridal party, and not the fucking priest.

So please excuse me, while I give Jasmine the best dick of her life. The only dick she'll ever come in contact with because I fucking dare any other man to think that they have the smallest chance on Earth with her. Fuck that, Jasmine has my name all over her.

Literally.

Her shorts have gotten so small, her tattoo peeks from the bottom. I'm in love with that tattoo, and I think that's why she always bent over for me whenever I was around her. I fucking love seeing my name on her ass.

She gave me that look as she was kneeling. Her brown eyes were sparkling, reminding me of the Jasmine that loved sex with me. She was a sucker for all things me, let's be honest here. I'm all she needs.

Pissed. That's an understatement.

God, I can see it. She's mad at me. She's mad at me and her body. Because it's betraying her. She wants me. She wants me bad.

And I need her. Now.

"Crawl."

My voice has deepened tremendously, kind of shocking me. Again, I couldn't help the word from leaving my lips. It just happened.