[4] Tomura Shigaraki (死柄木弔) {☁️Fluff☁️}

This fan fiction is credited to JodahAnn . Both of us did this roleplaying situation thing. This storyline is basically about this character who is created by JodahAnn , who's name is Aki, Aki meets Tomura in a dimly lit park as she was consulted by a pair of police officers. Tomura confesses to her in the weirdest way possible and the journey so... Begins. HAPPY READING!!! *flies back to Nekoma High to join Kuroo and the rest in volleyball.*
------------------------

Hatred filled her eyes. Hatred of everybody in the world. She hated everyone and everything. This particular unique being was... Aki Ten, a 20 year old gal who lived a hard life. Almost every thing that was dreadful, happened to her, this time, she was at her breaking point. Her frozen tears were stuck to her face, if she tried to peel them off, she would peel of her skin. Ten was tired of her quirk, and she wanted to end her miserable life because of it. 

Two police officers were approached her while she was sitting on a park bench, a cold breeze filled the air. "Ma'am, have you seen any suspicious activity in this park? We could really use your help." Ten got up, she used sign language. She signed, 'Sorry, I am mute. I can't help you at the moment.' She didn't raise up to show her face. Not too soon when Ten was busy talking to the patrolling officers, a suspicious, blue haired man walked past. He noticed the whole thing. "Ma'am, we're going to have to stay here until a translator comes." An extremely cold blast blew across the officers. The men screamed as they were close to turning into living icicles. She walked off, not raising her head. Nobody saw, she thought.

 "Aki." He tapped her shoulder. Hoping she'd give him the attention. "A-are you alright?" He asked. He peeped over, trying to stretch himself to take a closer loo at her. She seemed... Sad... "Aki... What's going on? You can tell me." She looked up. She had skin peeling off her face and her eyelashes had ice flakes layered. 

She frowned in confusion, "How do you know my name? Who are you?" Aki sensed familiarity with him, he looked familiar and sounded familiar. He lifted his short fringe as he peeked over once again to reveal his blood red orbs, looking at her worriedly. 

"I'm Shigaraki." What did those guys do to you? Why are you even crying???" He gripped a hold of her shoulders, shaking her lightly as he stared into her pastel blue eyes along with her blood shot eyes.She looked down.

 'I don't know anymore.... I've been like this for a while. I don't know who I am anymore, why I experience these things, I have been so lost for the longest time.' She signed with her hands. 'I've been causing the string of deaths here in this area... I'm sorry...' He shook his head in denial. 

"No... You didn't. You're innocent. You only assisted us. It doesn't mean anything. You have the potential but I see kindness in you. It is the others who have been causing other's deaths. Don't take all the blame to yourself." He assured her. Hoping she'd feel better and not be bothered about the times where she hurt people even though she had kind intentions of still not trying to make the injuries worse for the victims. "You are you, Aki. Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Trust me, you get the hang of everything soon. It will be horrible feat for quite a while. However, you'll get over it soon." He pulled her in for a tight, warm, comforting hug. She had a bright pastel blue shade on her cheeks. Aki sighed and for once in her life, her lips curled into a casual, happy, chill smile. She knew she had seen him somewhere before, long, long ago...

Aki hugged him back, leaving some ice on him, she quickly jerked away. She quietly laughed nervously. 'Thank you...' she brushed the ice off of him. Looking at her with his blood orbs, he noticed each and every action she made. The dusting of frost off his shoulder and covered toned abs. He grabbed a hold of her hand in a swift action and pulled her chin closer to his face, giving her a peck on her lips. 

"I'm kinda into you. I'm sorry for doing this." She blushed madly and her legs started to freeze to the ground. Aki broke the ice.

 'I'm not used to this.' She signed. Aki didn't know what to say after that. Aki smiled, for the first time in literally forever.

"It's a first time for me and for you. If well... You need sometime, I'll give it to you. Don't over stress yourself." He placed his left hand over her head as he lightly tapped her soft and smooth jet black hair. He looked at her with a slight smile revealing itself as he curled his lips and broke into a silent chuckle. "You have feelings for me don't you? It's kinda obvious." From that there, he broke into a louder pitching laughter. Aki was wide eyed and blushed. That was all she could say. She smiled and kept her hand in her pockets. Aki didn't talk, and he knew that.

 "Shigaraki! Stay away from her!" A familiar voice sounded from behind him. It was Izuku Midoriya and his friends.

"Hm? You again..." He sighed with dissapointment. "I'll see you soon, my darling 子猫(koneko-kitten)." He smirked sheepishly before leaving a light pink bruise on her cold neck and vanished into a dark and damp alley. Deku came to check on her. She just stared at him. 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need me to call the heroes?" She said nothing. Deku felt something cold on his legs. He soon figured out that his legs were frozen in place. "Ah!" His eyes turned blank, fear filled in his eyes as he panicked at the sudden cold snesations on his skin. She walked off. Iida and Uraraka was in utter, plain, frozen still, shock. "Hey! Come back here!" Iida yelled. It wasn't soon until Aki vanished into thin air, leaving an arrange of sharp frosted spikes behind her... The whole area turned colder. Snow began ascending from the sky, creating thin layers of snow on the students' shoulders.

The three UA students shuddered as fear overwhelmed them. Meanwhile, the green haired boy still screamed at the top of his lungs.