[2] Shouto Todoroki (轟焦凍) {☁️Fluff☁️}

The concrete walls and pillars crumbled to the ground. The sounds of the building collapsing to a rubble. The gasps from the students of class 1-A merged with the rumbling sounds of the concrete building.

It was a quirk training that took place. Todoroki was the hero meanwhile there you were standing opposite him. You had the role of a villain. The bomb was ticking. Raising ice from the ground, he used it to block your quirk. Throwing your hand at his ice walls after raising it, aiming at it to break through his walls defense. The thunder roared. Seeing sparks of light tingle on your fingers and palms as your hues changed into a different shade. It turned light grey. As soon as the lightning that emerged from your palm, the ice defense he created was broken into rubble. The sound of lightning clapping against the walls was ear piercing. With the great impact from your quirk, the building shook. Cracks were seen on the concrete walls. Your palms were bleeding from all the overusing of your quirk. Forming a shard of ice in your left hand meanwhile a ball of an overcharged electricity was zapping in your hand. Placing both of your hands together. Your left positioned in front of the right. You released the shard in his direction, allowing the shard to be electrolyzed by the charge of your overcharged quirk of electricity. Pulling out his other side, flames emerged from his hands as he melted the ice shards you threw in his direction. Veins of electricity was spreading across to his direction. Using his ice quirk to block it out of defense.

"Tsch. DIE ALREADY YOU HALF-HALF BASTARD!" You cussed at him. Feeling infuriated. You felt your hands becoming numb from all the forming and mixing of your quirks. So did he feel the same way. His head throbbing. The bomb was still ticking. '20 minutes more. I have to hang in there. Just a little while more...' You thought as you shook your head, clenching your jaw. Trying to get your head back into the game. You cannot let this happen again. You have to beat him. You have to proof him wrong for all the times he have wronged you for being weak. For not being able to beat him.

"I will beat you." Spitting out blood from his mouth, he raised his arm, pulling it back as he dashed in your direction. Out of no defense, you decide to not block but give another attack by destroying that fist of his. His fist turning into a ball of flame, getting overwhelmed by his lava hot quirk. "AHHHHH!" Your voices raising higher and louder in unison as you both aimed for one another's fists. Before you knew it, the only thing you could see was pitch black. Nothing else.

"[Y/N]!"

"Todoroki!"

"Quick. All of you look for them. Spread out!" The speakers were sounded. Aizawa's voice broke the awkward minute of silence right after the collapse of the building. The whole class split their ways as some went to the end of the collapsed building, lifting up whatever broken concrete they could to find you and your opponent. "I hear them!" Jiro waved to Shoji as she hoped that he could help her lift the rubble up.

"One. Two... THREE!" He raised his voice. Raising the huge rock, revealing you opponent's body over yours. "FOUND THOSE TWO SHIT-FACED FUCKERS." Bakugo raised his voice, placing both of his hands by his waist as he had the usual pout and frown. Tapping his feet impatiently. A large shadow overwhelmed the crowd, turning around, their jaws dropped as their eyes revealed their number 1 hero. All Might.

"ALL MIGHT!" They greeted eagerly.

"Hello!" His usual smile was shown. His hair styled to the back of his head neatly as he approached the two of you who fainted from the collapse of the props. Lifting the two of you up with his two arms, he brought you two to the nurse.