[2] Shouto Todoroki (轟焦凍) {☁️Fluff☁️}

Start from the beginning

>>>TIME LAPSE>>>

You woke up, opening to reveal your [E/C] orbs as you felt a sting in your eyes. The rays of sunlight affected your sight. The dehydration you felt in your throat was overwhelming. Hence having the difficulty to speak of a word. Blinking once again to have a clearer sight of what is around you.

"[Y/N]! You're awake! I'll go get the doctor! Don't get up. You need a lot of rest. Just you wait!" Uraraka jumped out from the leathered couch as she ran out of the overwhelming beeped room. Tubes were connected to your arms. Seeing a few dripper hung below IV packs.  Even blood packs were hung by your side. Meanwhile a box like machine was positioned on the left side of your bed. Beeping away. It measured your blood pressure, oxygen and heartbeat count. Feeling your head throbbing, as you felt your forehead increasing in temperature. You rubbed your head a little as you felt bandages wrapped around your forehead.

"[Y/N]!" The door was slammed open, revealing a panting half-half nerdy bastard. "Are you okay?! I heard from Uraraka that you've just woken up and there you are." Catching on his breath as he stood there, looking at your wrapped head.

"How... Long w-was I... In bed?" You coughed as you struggled to ask.

"Two to three weeks. That doesn't matter anyways. How's your head doing? I tried saving you but... Turns out I only saved your torso and lower part of your body but not your head... And your neck... Look, I'm sorry." His eyes filled with anger and guilt.

"It's okay. I'm fine." You smiled. Feeling an extremely dry sensation on your throat as you coughed out small bits of blood. Withdrawing your hand from your mouth, your eyes enlarged. "Quick call the doctor. There's blood." Your lips getting cracked from the dryness. Blood was slowly dripping down from the corner of your lisp as you wiped it off with your forearm. Feeling dizzy spells as the world seemed to be spinning round and round in your blurry visions. He ran out of the room and shouted for the doctor.

Not too soon, the doctor came running, getting a few tests in as he claimed that the coughing of blood was normal as you shouted too much in the process of fighting with Todoroki which apparently hurt your throat horribly. Grabbing the IV drip bag, he unhooked it. Carefully removing the tube and needle from your body. You hissed at the pain as it was deeply injected into your veins. "There. It should be fine now. All you have to do is to not shout but casually talk and rest here for one more night for further observation. Oh! And... You're really lucky to have that boy to protect your from all that collapsing concretes. " He smiled as he adjusted his circular spectacles. You nodded your head as you thanked him. Taking a sip of water from the glass cup in your hand, still feeling the same sting in your throat.

The door swung open, revealing the same boy who apologized to you for his mistakes. Todoroki. Shouto Todoroki. "H-hey." You swallowed your ball of saliva as pain continued to affect your throat. Rubbing into your throat lightly to soothe the pain. Signing to him to come closer so that you could whisper into his ears. "I heard you protected me from the falling rocks or whatever shit they're called. Thanks... But why?" You felt your cheeks having a heating sensation, having tints of pink painted across from one cheek to the other along your nose bridge upon asking him and thanking him awkwardly.

"It's because..." He followed, whispering into your ear, cupping your face with his callous hands, he pulled your face for a kiss as both of your lips closed the gap in between, kissing passionately ever so. Feeling his lips to rub against yours, you followed suit, getting it to be in sync, rhythmically. Pulling away, he finally asked the key question, "Do you love me?" His different colored hues looking into yours. You looked at him blankly as you nodded and smiled. "Y-yes." Hooking your arms onto his neck, you pulled him into bed for a tight loving warm hug. "I love you." He smiled. Tears ran down your cheeks, your eyes turning bloodshot as you couldn't believe your ears from hearing your crush confess his love to you. "I fucking hate you. Ya know? You half-half bastard." You giggled as you cried happily.

-----------------------------------------
Please leave a vote and comment if you loved it! Sharing it would be nice too. I'd love it. Share the love of Oneshots yeah? Thank you and as usual, I hoped you did love the storyline! (Fully re-edited. I'm sorry for any other errors. However, I have added a few more lines/sentences in several conversations and scenes to make it more detailed.)
------------------------------------------

Requested by KKsLittleGirl