[1] ToDeBaku {🍋Lemon🍋}

Warning! Sexual scenes are edited into this Oneshot. Should you feel any sign of being uncomfortable, please skip this chapter without a second thought. As for the rest who are to be addressed as blessed sinners, happy reading my dear-ies!

--------------------------- Let's Go!!!-----------------------

"Unghmp!" The greenette's mouth was filled up to his lips with another blond haired boy's semen. Tears was at his lashes. Gagging over thousands of times over and over. Tears kept flowing as the immense pain in his second hole was being torn apart by no one else but a half-half bastard with white and red hair, half of his face was scarred by a burnt mark and his hues, one blackish-grey and the other was cyan blue.

"You better be cleaning all that shit up you quirkless fucktard." The boy wth red hues cussed with a panting and hoarse voice from all the excited and pleasurable moaning.

"Fuck... Dek-u... You're getting tighter. Nga-ah~" Raising the green orbs boy from his waist, the half-half bastard thrusted and bucked his waist even higher as he thrusted with all his might deeper into the small boy's hole. Gripping onto his thigh harder and harder, feeling his climax to max out in his hard and lengthy shaft. His core flexed as he tries to hold himself back.

------A while ago. At the U.A------

"Oi, Icyhot! Come'er!" The usual angry, infuriated blondie called. Looking over to the hedgehog's direction, he hummed and nodded as he swayed his body to the blonde's table.

"Yeah? What?"

"Heard that the quirkless bastard and you are chosen to be my team members for the current hero costume designing project. Come to my house later. That's an order."

"Okay. I'm cool."

"You can fuck off now." He blushed as he pointed the key finger. Looking at his finger, he shrugged it off and walked away without a second thought.

The time spent in class flew by extremely quick, Bakugo wasn't listening throughout the whole day of quirk training and so did the other two. As usual, his pervertic self was thinking all around the place of how they'd fuck. Especially Deku. Meanwhile, as for Shouto, he was thinking of what the costume could be made of to adapt to many different situations such as a sudden change of temperature, force, etc. If you're asking about Izuku, well... Fear pretty much overwhelmed him, thinking of what would happen to him. Most likely having punches thrown across to his freckled face and kicks being swung across to his abdominal part of his body.

"Bakugo, Todoroki and Izuku, stand. Tell us the conclusion of your costume and what is your main aim-" Aizawa requested.

"Our main aim is to have the hero costume to be able to be made of an extremely strong material that is able to withstand a strong force of pressure, a high resistance to a sudden change in temperature for different situations. It could either be worn by a male or female. Hence, a unisexual onsie-like suit." The cyan blue and blackish-grey hued boy raised his arm as he stood up from his seat.