Prologue

Yuki, Zero and headmaster Kein were having dinner one night when the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be?" Headmaster Cross asked walking up to the door and opening it. Standing there was a man and someone with a hood on, the man was tall with wavy jet black hair, his left eye was blue while the other was covered by a patch.

"Toga, please come in. Who is this?" Mr. Cross asked letting them inside

"Where can we talk in private?" Toga asked Mr. Cross lead them to his office. Yuki and Zero had gotten up and watched the man talk before they walked inside the office with the hooded person behind them.

Several minutes later they came out

"Someone will come tomorrow," Toga said before walking toward the door, "Behave," he said to the person before walking out.

"What happened Mr. Cross? Who is this?" Yuki asked curiously

"We will be having a guest staying with us tonight and who will also be attending school here. Yuki, will you please take them to the guest room we have?" Mr. Cross asked

"Sure, follow me," she said walking up toward the room. The person didn't talk much or at all "So what's your name?" Yuki asked being nice, they didn't respond, "Where are you from?" she asked again Yuki frowned as the person still didn't answer her. They eventually came to the room "This is where you'll be staying for the night" Yuki said opening the door letting them inside "I'll go get some clothes for you" she said turning around and walking downstairs.

"So, who is that person?" Yuki asked

"Toga said he didn't know her name" Mr. Cross responded

"So they're a girl?" Zero asked Mr. Cross nodded

"Yay, another girl!" Yuki exclaimed with delight

"Take some of your clothes to her for tonight," Mr. Cross told Yuki as she went and got some.

She came up to the room and knocked "I got some clothes for you" Yuki said the door opened slightly. The small girl quickly took the clothes with a really quiet 'thanks' before closing the door again. Yuki went back downstairs, confused,

"Why is she here?" Zero asked

"Toga and another hunter found her on the street as they were walking. He said she asked for their help so he brought her here. Someone tomorrow will come and help with her getting into the school" Mr. Cross explained as the two kids who nodded while he explained that.