Welcome Home!!!!

I was on ancestry.com today and I found out that the one and only Connor Franta is my brother!!!!

I quickly bought airplane tickets to Cali. just to meet him so I could prove it to him I printed out my ancestry page.

When I arrived Connor opened the door and he said " Hi your a fan right?" "Not exactly I am your long lost sister Jasmine Franta. When I pulled out the printed page he looked at it and was shocked he said " Well come in then!!!! Guys, come down I have some one I want you to meet!!!!!" All the boys came down and waited for Connor to tell them who she was. But no matter who she was. Connor told the boys "This is my sister Jasmine. She seems to have all her stuff so she will stay here with us. But I am her older brother so please don't become attracted to her." Kian replies " Your to late Jc is drooling all over her already!" "No I am not! " argues back Jc. " Well it's nice to meet you all. Where do I sleep?" I ask swinging my arms in front of me. Connor answers back "You will sleep next door to Jc ,if that's okay with you.""Jc why don't you go and show her the room." "Okay." Jc winks at me then lifts my suit case and brings the to the room. It's painted white, black, grey, and light blue. "Whoa this room looks like it was made for me!!" I say. " I will be on your right if you need me." said Jc then he winked again and went to his room. Does Jc have dust in his eyes or something!?!?

That night I went down to see what's for dinner. " Lets all go down to the pizza place to celebrate our new room mate!" Said Sam. "Sure let me change first." Said Trevor and Ricky. " Yeah me too."I reply.

So when I went up stairs into her room I might have forgot to lock the door so when I was getting undressed and still picking out an outfit and I guess Jc when up stairs to tell me that they are waiting he opened the door to see Jasmine in nothing but her bra and underwear. She said " Jc get out!!" "Sorry the guys wanted me to tell you to hurry up!""Well gtfo!!!!"

There were whispers going on down stairs and then Ricky, Kian, Trevor, And Sam poked their heads in. "OMG can you stop!!" They each ran down stairs laughing it up but no one told Connor.

When I went down and said "Let's go!" Jc replayed " I liked your first outfit better." Every one was dying of laughter. I tried to keep my face straight and I can only do that by biting my bottom lip.

When they were walking tons of guys stared at me so I gripped Kian's arm so that people thought they were dating and then Kian leaned in closer and said " Why stop there." For a moment they slowly kissed and I got so excited but I had to hold it in so Kian wouldn't think I was a freak.

As the boys ate all the pizza Jc could not keep his eyes off Me. I looked back , but not because I was wondering why he was looking at me but because I liked him a little too.

That night we all got in our pjs and watched a movie of my choice ,she chose her fave movie, it was " The Fault In Our Stars" which she had in her room and the boys fell asleep before Hazel went to the hospital. All expect for Kian and Jc ,they stayed up till the movie ended and then Kian fell asleep before me and Jc. When the 2nd running of the movie finished I was out like a light Jc carried me all the way to my room and then he went to bed.