Part 6 (BxB) (smut) vkook

Start from the beginning

"It is ok now, it is just a dream. Don't think about it too much okay? Hyung is here and the people here are nice. They won't send us to places where we would be abused again." He reassured which made me reduced to sniffles as I pulled away.

He gave me a dimpled smile and patted my head before going back to his book on his bed.

I just sat there on my bed for the next few hours before I started feeling uncomfortable.

I just sat on my bed silently as Jin hyung was running around the dormitory rushing people out to the dining table to get us ready for dinner tonight.

However, I felt my body heating up a little and I was getting a little sensitive to touch. I knew this feeling; it is the heats. I really hate them, I don't know why I must have it, it just hurts so bad.

I sat there alone. Jin hyung soon came in to send us to the kitchen. I refused to leave so Jin hyung came up to me patting me on my back which made me flinch.

"Taehyung, don't you want to go for dinner? I cooked spaghetti with tomato sauce." he said softly as his breath ghosted my ears. I was way more sensitive this time.

"Jin hyung, I'm having my heats." I whispered, a little embarrassed as well as scared that he would send me to relieve myself alone.

He gasped before he held my hand gently.

"Alright Taehyung, do you want to use a vibrator or do you want someone to help you?" He asked probably assuming I was touched but the pain was increasing exponentially and a vibrator would not work at this point.

"Jin hyung, can I have Jungkook help me out? I really need someone to help me. It really hurts, my previous owner never let us relieve ourselves and it would hurt for few hours." I almost cried as Jin hyung was shocked at the fact that someone would do that to any hybrid at all.

"But Jin hyung, it would be a very long night. They have never allowed me to relieve myself. I'm scared that he can't take it." I whispered softly afraid because it will indeed be a long night and I'm not very sure if anyone would have the stamina to keep up with a hybrid.

"Alright I'll ask Jungkook. If he doesn't want it then urm I'll bring the vibrator in for you." Jin hyung said before leaving the room probably getting Jungkook to come here to help me from my agony.

Third person pov

After the sudden "heat" information that Jin got from Taehyung, he was baffled at anyone who would actually do something this cruel as orgasm denial.

He just walked out to the dinning area and giving out the food before asking Jungkook if he would be so kind to actually help Taehyung with the rather complicated situation at hand.

Of course the conversation was away from ear shot of others so that no one knows that Taehyung is in heat, especially his brothers who are protective of the younger boy.

"Alright I would do it. However could you leave some food for us? I'll eat it after the whole situation is settled." Jungkook stated while Jin nodded.

"Thanks Jin hyung!" He said before going towards the boy's bedroom which was at the end of the hallway. Jungkook was scared of what he might do to Taehyung when he is currently in heat.

Jungkook is known to be very rough as well as very experimental who would do many things to please someone sexually. Although that has never happened till like today when he heard from Jin that Taehyung is having his heats.

To be honest, he doesn't know what to do as he continues to walk down the empty hallway since every one who is in the dorms were already at the dining table ready to eat their dinner. He was alone with Taehyung near the dorms although he have yet to reach the place.