Part 4

Third person pov

Jimin woke up. His vision was still hazy after having just woken up. He ruffled his hair as he sat up on the bed and saw Jin sleeping on the floor. Maybe he has fallen off. Jimin went over to his hyung and gently carried him up and placed him on the bed. Although he seem week but actually he work out a lot and have hidden muscles.

Jimin took the initiative to go open up the shop for today since Jin was so tired. He read the workers' manual which had been kept away from the light for the longest and had a layer of dust accumulated on it. He took a wet towel and cleaned it so that it wasn't too dusty to touch. Damn the towel turned black in just one swipe.

He sat there quietly reading for almost 3 hours before the hybrids came up to him.

"Hey Jimin, it is almost time to open. 10am" one of the hybrids said.

"Alright. I'm finished reading the workers' manual anyway." He placed the hybrids into the show cages with food and water before locking it up.

He felt nervous as it was his first time doing work and it was unfamiliar to him, but luckily the manual had a whole list of the prices of the items that were sold in the store.

He also took note of the fine print which reminded to only sell hybrids to kind owners. It is hard to tell whether they were kind or not so he made up a survey, a short one to gauge a person's actions towards hybrids.

He went to open the shutters before going back behind the counter and do up a short survey. Maybe he should ask Jin about this new suggestion.

He was already in his uniform and he reckoned that Jin and Jungkook were very busy last night because he heard some noises and he already was out of little space.

To him it is a luxury to release the constant stress that built up in him. So he always kept it short and no longer than 2 hours before he would pull out of it and care for his younger brother Jungkook. They are as close as siblings due to all the hardships they had to go through.

That's when the bell tinged signalling a customer entering.

"Welcome to Jin's Hybrid shop. How may I help you?" Jimin chimed in the most cheerful voice ever.

"Oh hi. Is Jin here?" The lady asked.

"I'm afraid no. What do you need?" He tries to satisfy the customer as much as he could.

"Oh yes well urm right, I'm Kimmy and I am here to buy a hybrid." She took off her sunglasses and sun cap.

"Oh Kimmy? How do you spell it?" Jimin asked as he typed into the system. Apparently Jin has a whole list of those who are not allowed to buy hybrids and those who can.

"K-I-M-M-Y Kimmy." She kindly spelled it out for him.

He looked through the list and found out that she is not allowed to buy hybrids here because of the recent abuse incident that she was involved in. Of course it was still under trail but Jin wouldn't risk a hybrids' happiness.

"I'm sorry but I can't sell you a hybrid at all. It is in Jin's system." Jimin apologetically eyed the lady as she seemed rather sincere.

"I know the abuse case right? It is ok. I'll wait until the verdict is out before coming again. Thank you." She bowed as left Jimin in the silence of the shop.

In the empty shop, he continued to do up the survey that could easily analyse a person's kindness level. It was so elaborate.

The name, the age, blood type, simple basic information. Behind was the tough ones. It is so confusing that an impatient person could choose it wrongly. Easily angered would also be out of the whole league system. He put al the easy questions last so those who had patience and not so hot headed with a bad temper could easily finish it and pass the test.