Part 5 (degrading)

Jimin pov

"Hey Jungkook what are you doing now?" I saw Jungkook walk out if his room with a very messy bed head and his eyes still closed as he wander out of the room that he happen to sleep in I guess.

"Oh nothing hyung. I just woke up, I stayed up late last night to help Jin with setting up the cribs for the babies and he let me sleep in. Speaking of babies did anyone feed them for lunch? I was woken up by their crying." He said reminding me I had to still care for them.

I ran to the kitchen and quickly made 2 jerrycans of milk and rushed to the room. I saw Jin hyung and a man and 3 hybrids standing outside the glass window as I rushed into the room. I fit the cans onto the feeder and placed the tubes into the babies mouth. They were sucking on the tube like their lives depended on it.

I could feel gazes stare into the back of my head probably burning holes into it. I waited for less than a minute before the cans were already empty. I burped all of them which took me an hour thirty minutes to do.

So many baby hybrids, and today is only Tuesday. The new beds are coming tomorrow and a new batch of hybrids would be coming on Friday according to Jin.

I guess a hybrid hotel would be good, then the hybrids would not be sent to the shelter and get beaten every time they beg for food. So many owners just leave them there when they go for vacation.

I slowly bounced the babies as I walked up and down the room. They are sweethearts but a handful.

I placed them into the cribs and walked out still seeing Jin hyung, the man and his 3 hybrids standing there.

"Good job Jimin. I knew I could count on you. Could you please talk to Taehyung, Namjoon came by just now asking you to talk to Taehyung after you were done feeding them." Jin praised as I walk back to my shared room.

I walk to my bed and saw Taehyung sitting there fiddling with his long slender fingers. "Hey Tae baby, what's wrong?" I asked. No doubt he is the same age as me but he is younger.

"Jiminie, I'm so sorry I had an emotional breakdown just now. I just always thought humans all have it easy and they all live the good life. I'm so sorry I'm inconsiderate." He rambled on apologies for being insensitive.

"Tae it is alright. I would totally understand no matter what. You're so precious to me." I smooth out his hair and pulled him into a hug. He is such a beautiful thing that I kind of feel sad he is a hybrid. He could be a model maybe even a top notch actor in Hollywood but he is stuck here in Seoul as a hybrid in a store, waiting to be sold to some person in future.

I rubbed circles onto his back to calm him down a little. "Hey Tae, I told you about myself would you like to tell me about yourself or we leave it till next time?" I asked him as I saw him reduce to only sniffles.

"It is ok, I can talk about myself now." He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Will you have a break down?" I teased as he smiled and hit my chest playfully.

I acted hurt while he started to worry about me.

"Oh dear Jiminie! Are you okay? Don't die on me!" He nudged me and I started laughing very hard.

"You're so bad Jiminie." He sat onto my bed as I climbed up onto my bed as well. "So will you tell me about yourself now?" I asked softly.

"So I was a very smart child in school and I was in kindergarten 1. My parents don't need to pay for my school fees because I took a test and they showed I was above average so they allowed me to go to school for free. So I'd go to school and they would make me do test after test and I would get full marks for all of it. It was not challenging at all. So one day in the same year, I was dragged out of class with a few others who also had scholarships and dumped into a van. They brought me to a lab where I was injected with some sort of chemical. When I woke up about four months later, I had ears and tail. They beat me and torture me. They would whip me every time I disobeyed their orders. I was deprived of sleep, food and water. It is not a life anyone would want to live. They made sure to inject some sort of hormones that make me go into heat unwillingly. It is all so painful Jiminie. I was so scared. Then..then I was sold in an auction house to a very rich old man. I was sold with my brother along with Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung. We were sent to his son's house. There were children and many breakable things. So we were often blamed for breaking them. The children were so mischievous and I remember Yoongi hyung took so many hits for us. The scars, they never fade." I rubbed Taehyung's back gently to soothe him. The poor thing went through so much that I could ever experience. I truly didn't know that Yoongi hyung would actually take so much just to give his younger brothers a better life.