Part 3

I went to answer the door and I saw Jaebum and his group of men who were ready to start smashing down all the decorations which were next door.

I handed him the keys to the neighbouring shop, that is now mine. "Here is the key to the unit next door where you will be renovating. I'll bring over food tomorrow morning at 0500 hours, 1300 hours and 1900 hours. All meals should be enough for 20 people no more, no less unless requested by you. So get moving my hybrids need to go to bed soon." I had to constantly make sure that my instructions for him is clear, if not he would over step boundaries. I shut the door immediately before he could say anything else to me. He really likes to harass my hybrids.

Seriously, I don't really know why I am best friends with this type of guy. I went back to the dining table where I left the hybrids and the two boys.

"Alright. Hurry finish your meals and head to bed the renovation is starting soon." I rushed all of them not wanting Jaebum to harass any of them and cause them to have nightmares.

He really likes hybrids but can't afford one, so he always comes to my shop cum house to see the hybrids thinking he could get some if his "me" time which of course I would never allow.

I watch the hybrids gobble up their food as quickly as they all could and quickly put their plates into the dishwasher and go to bed even though their mouths were full. I heard the hybrid babies crying but I have yet eaten so I got Jimin and Jungkook to help feed the babies.

"Jimin, Jungkook could you both please tend to the crying babies, the formula has been mixed into the hot water in the jerry can. You just need to add a bit more cold water to decrease the heat of the mixture and feed it to the hybrids using the tubes." I told the both of them. They just nodded and placed their plates away and started doing what they were told to do.

I just sat alone in the empty dining room and started eating. My heart feeling warm as I suddenly felt that this family has grown again. I constantly have to let go of my hybrids that it was rare that I have such a big group of hybrids living with me at once. If their unwanted by their owners, I want them regardless of shape, size, colour and type, they would always be welcomed here.

I quickly finish my food and placed my plate in the dishwasher and turning it on to wash for the night. I cleaned myself up and went to the dormitories. I made sure I tucked each and everyone of them in with a kiss on the forehead. They always say thank you. No one ever says thank you to love, but I guess it is a privilege not a right.

I walked towards the 4 hybrid room and went in. All of them having their talk session.

"Hey guys, time for bed. Although all of you would not be put up for sale tomorrow, you need sleep." I said gently.

They all scrambled to their beds scared. I shook my head slightly making a note to change that habit of theirs.

I went over to tuck all of them in with a kiss on the forehead as well. They all smiled brightly and mumbled a thank you. They were all forced to think that love is conditional.

"No need to thank me, every single one of you deserve the love regardless of what you are." I said as I switched off the light in their room and left.

Time to start my daily routine in cleaning the rooms. I walked out of the dormitory part of the "house" and head to the shower rooms when I bumped into Jimin and Jungkook.

"Could one of you help me to wash the shower rooms? It is what we would do everyday after the hybrids sleep. I mean is it ok or both of you are tired from today?" I asked politely as I really felt the need for help.

"I will help you so Jimin can wash the can and tend to the babies." Jungkook suggested which I agreed so I took the cleaning supplies with Jungkook and head to the shower rooms that were used by the hybrids.