Part 2

I was cleaning up the whole place when the small little bell that I had placed on the top of the door rang. I looked towards the door and saw 2 adorable boys about three to five years younger than me.

"Why are they doing here?" I mumbled to myself as I glanced them from top to toe. Their clothes were in the worst conditions, face dirty with mud. They don't even have shoes on. I sighed as I figured they were from the middle class.

Poor babies, they could have been starving for days.

They walked up to me and I got a good look at their faces, another two handsome faces in this store, Wow. Normally it would be old guys who stink looking for hybrids to play with their children probably about three to four times the age of their children. Sadly all the blame is on the hybrids when the children get hurt but the fact is hybrids too old are not suitable for play with children because of their inconvenient heats.

"Hyung, we saw the job hiring sign outside. Are you hiring? We would like to help as well as fill out stomachs for a while." the boy with a pastel blue hair spoke, although the hair was dirty, it could be seen that he took care of it well.

His sweet voice kind of also brought me back from my endless mind rant on the various problems this society has due to so many of the hybrids being abandoned, unwanted, abused. The deaths of hybrids is an all time high.

"Hyung?" Another boy with dark red hair spoke up, bringing me back from my mind rant again.

"Oh yes, hyung is hiring people now. Do you both want to help?" I asked the two shorter boys. I put up the break sign and bring the two boys up to my office again. How many times have I exactly stepped into this office for? I heaved a loud sigh as I took out the application papers from a separate cupboards.

The two boys just sat at the two leather chairs that I have placed right in front of my work table.

They seem like good boys, so why are they out on the streets. I better make sure, don't want to be accused of kidnapping since there are so many scam cases where the people would get two kids or even one kid to go to you and their parents or guardians who are poor would report you for kidnap and gain a huge sum of money from you.

That made me skeptical but I doubt that, without the mud and dirt on their faces, they seem rather well to do so they won't do that.

Maybe their parents kick them out like those abandoned hybrids. Oh my poor little things having to suffer in the cruel and broken outside world which lacks all the legislations to help protect the weak. That's why I hate the government, not doing their jobs to protect the weak and helpless minority.

I place the application letters onto the table.

"Hey boys where did you come from? Where are your parents? You shouldn't be out alone even though you are old enough to be on your own." I asked genuinely worried about their safety as well as mine in the future in case anyone want to extort my riches. That can't happen! I have hybrids to take care of.

I looked down at both of them, tears already welling their eyes and cascading of their thin cheeks. I guess they have already lost their parents somehow.

"Hyung both of us are orphans. We didn't have parents since we were as young as one. Jungkook here was abandoned at age of one and I was abandoned at the age of five. When I got there I saw Jungkook being bullied badly by all the older children so I protected him and we became to friends. By the way I'm Jimin and I don't remember my parents faces. We were never adopted because the older children would always hide us in a closer so we don't get chosen. And yesterday Jungkook was thrown out together with me because we are now adults and they would not keep us anymore. I was kept there for another two years because I begged them to let me stay with them and I had to work for them and do all sorts of work that were difficult." Jimin became a sobbing mess after opening up so much to me that I kind of felt bad for asking the question towards them.