Sleeping Arrangements 2

Snores fill the room as the occupants of the bed shuffle. The bed creaks but neither party pays attention to the sound, too engrossed in their own dreams.

One of the boy's arms lift to unintentionally fall down slapping his friend's face. The taller could only snort at the distraction and push the small white hand away.

"Ah Jiminiieee~"

Jimin rolls to his side, tucking his hands beside his head. There's a few creases on his forehead due to the frustration that he can't find a good position. The frowns disappear as he drifts off again to peaceful slumber.

Jungkook finds them with a not so strange position. Jimin's head was positioned on Taehyung's shoulder while one of Taehyung's arms was pinned down by Jimin's torso, tucking him closer by the waist. Jimin's upper half was covering that of Taehyung's. They were both facing the ceiling. And... their faces were so calm and peaceful Jungkook didn't have the heart to wake them.

But something popped into his mind. That position... it's not just some random pose. He thought he could look it up and so left the room quietly.

Later, he found out that the pose means there's a strong connection between the people doing that. He smiles; those two really were the best of friends it's so cutee.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook why are you smiling like that?"

Jungkook immediately tries to cover up his dreamy smile. "Nothing Jin-hyung."

Jin gives a weird look. "You're weird."

"I'm not."

**

**

The members were all settled in front of the television screen on one of their day-offs. It was relaxing to be doing nothing after all the walking around and moving. It just felt nice to be a couch potato.

Jin was eating chips with a big mouth, eyes never leaving the screen as his hand continued to feed him and dive back into the bowl. Yoongi, who was beside him, also had his gaze glued to the screen, his mouth unconsciously open in awe. His hand slowly went to the bowl of chips, grabbing a handful before pushing it all into his smaller mouth.

Namjoon was seated beside Taehyung, eyes drifting closed a few times before really paying attention to the movie. Before all this he'd been cooped up in the studio writing one of his new songs. Hobi just had to drag him to the living room. Speaking of Hobi...

He was rested on Jungkook's lap, eyes also on the screen as the movie played. Jungkook meanwhile had his rapt attention on the characters. That's cute... it's like Kookie's first time to see a movie.

Then there's Jimin.

Wait.

Where was he anyway?

Oh there he was; by the window with his eyes also on the movie being played. His orbs were wide and his mouth was closed tightly. What's the matter with him?

So the leader called out to him and urged him to go closer to the rest of the band. Jimin complied almost immediately and latched onto Jungkook's shirt, who wasn't paying attention anyway.

After two hours the movie ended and the spell was broken, everyone waking up from the trance the movie casted upon all of them.

Jin realized that he had finished two big bowls of chips. Agh so that's why his stomach felt angry.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and stretched upward, a yawn escaping his red lips. He scratched his back after. "I'm heading to bed guys. See you all in the morning."

"Bye hyung."

"G'night!"

The rest then started to fix up and pile all the dirty dishes, trying to wash some before abandoning the rest for the next morning's problem.

Namjoon almost left the room, when he felt something. He turns to the couch to see...

"Guys?" Two heads whip toward Leader. "Aren't you going to head to bed yet?"

Jimin smiles. "Not yet hyung. Tae and I are waiting for this late night show."

Taehyung nods vigorously. "I just can't afford to miss it hyung! I've been waiting for so long!"

Namjoon smiles knowingly. "New anime episode?" He almost laughed at the shocked expressions on his other members' faces. It looked so priceless.

"H- how'd you know?"

Jimin receives a slap on the shoulder. He scowls at the attack. "D- d'you have to ask? Of course it's Namjoon-hyung you're talking to."

The leader chuckles. "Alright then I'll leave you two to it. But don't stay up too late," he almost forgets to remind.

"We won't hyung thanks!" Tae calls out.

The next morning Namjoon was told by Yoongi to wake the others. He wanted to make Jungkook last since he knew the kid sleeps like the dead. So he went to a different room and opened the door, not expecting to be met with such a sight.

The 95 duo were still sleeping but that wasn't the shock; it was how they were positioned. It's like-

They were facing each other. Nothing unusual about that. But- their arms and legs. It made Namjoon think of a fighting stance. Why is that so?

Their hands were curled into fists and thrusted into the middle of the bed, as if they were going to punch someone. Their legs were positioned as if to kick their opponent. What even-

A moan cut him off. "Fight me Todoroki!"

Namjoon wanted to- he wanted to run out of there or maybe jump off a cliff. This was too much he didn't know what to feel.

"You'll never defeat me Bakugo!" replies Jimin smoothly. But they didn't move.

Good. They were only dreaming.

But maybe it wasn't such a good idea to make them stay up late, only to dream of fighting.