Footsies With Trust

"Yah."

"Hm?"

"Pay attention to me Jimin."

"I'm paying attention to you Tae."

Taehyung pouts. "I want you to look at me."

He doesn't miss the teasing smirk. "You like my face that much huh?"

It was Tae's turn to tease. "Well who'd ever grow tired of your face? It's so handsome and pretty and I can't stop gazing at your soul."

He likes the rosy blush that blooms across Jimin's face even if he was facing his phone, the screen illuminating his features.

"Hajima you're embarrassing me."

He's rewarded with a laugh, and that was enough to make the older tear his gaze away from the phone just to see his best friend laugh his deep rich timbre. Ah he loved the sound so much he'd make it his ringtone if he could. But that would be creepy so no. An unconscious smile makes its way to Jimin's face at seeing Tae so carefree and happy. Even when the world was a cruel place, he still manages to smile so bright like a star. How nice.

"You're so cute Jimin."

Jimin doesn't know whether to cringe or blush but he manages to do both in some way. "Are you flirting with me Tae? Ran out of girls to make them swoon?"

Taehyung scoffs. "What are you talking about Chim? I'm not a playboy."

"I didn't say you were," says Jimin, going back to his phone. He gives the other a glance. "You're the one who labeled yourself as such."

He watches his younger friend gape. He giggles. So cute.

"Argh you caught me!" Tae thumps the sheets. "Why are you so smart?"

"Not as smart as Namjoon-hyung though."

There's silence in the shared room.

"Oh I remember you liked Chemistry and Math huh?" Taehyung asks.

Jimin again discards his phone to stretch his legs. "Where'd that come from? Well yeah I used to."

Taehyung is deep in thought for a moment. "If we were classmates would you help me pass?"

"Of course I would," Jimin answers immediately with no doubt and hesitation. "But we didn't know each other then so..." he trails, gaze going to a loose thread. He shifts back up to meet the younger's eye. "You're my best friend."

"I am," repeats Taehyung proudly.

There's another silence that takes over the room. They were sprawled on their own beds, which were across each other and not beside. So Taehyung had a good view of Jimin's chest. Jimin was wearing a soft blouse with a v-neck, which showed a generous amount of chest. Taehyung appreciated his body, really. Jimin takes care of himself really well it amazes the younger.

Jimin feels rather than hears Taehyung climb in the bed. He takes his eyes off his phone to see his friend crawling from the foot of the bed to him. Jimin smirks.

"Hello puppy."

Taehyung scowls but is still on all fours. "Don't call me that. Why do you call me that anyway?"

Jimin bursts into a giggling fit. "I was just teasing you."

Taehyung reaches his spot and so leans on the headboard, a sigh leaving his lips. His gaze darts to Jimin's phone. He wants to find out what's taking up most of his friend's attention. Only to see a picture of himself onscreen. He gives the shorter a look, which made him smile sheepishly.