True Soulmates

A/N: Based on a video I saw by Kbiz Today; it said that Jimin lost his ARMY necklace and he was so sad because he wanted to keep wearing it. Thus, inspiration. Haha enjoy reading

It was a day like any other. But only this time, Bangtan had a day off. Seokjin slept in today so the first to wake was Hoseok, who was a little confused that no one was already up. He guessed that the eldest stayed up late playing video games again. He rolled his eyes at that.

Eleven in the morning struck and almost everyone was moving in the dorm. The members moved around one another, finding their ways all the while swerving to avoid bumping into each other. But Jungkook noticed something as he went to turn on the TV. It was quite silent around. Oh sure Hobi-hyung's making a racket since he lost his earphones, again. Seokjin was yelling at Yoongi for burning the pancake and Namjoon was rapping something while Taehyung played by himself. So who was he- ohh. Jimin-hyung. Just as he was about to stand to wake him up he heard shuffling footsteps and grumbled 'good mornings'. It was Jimin-hyung. He looked in a bad mood, if the knitted brows and pursed lips were anything to go by. He sat down on one of the comfy chairs and sat there, fuming silently. Jungkook thought it wasn't a good time to bother him. But he did worry for his hyung. He was always smiling. It ached to see him looking so angry. Then he saw his bottom lip wobble, and he burst into tears, the maknae quickly going to his side to comfort him.

"Hyung- why-"

"My ARMY necklace!" he cried out, the loud sound echoing through the whole dorm and making the members rush to the scene.

Jungkook places a comforting hand on his knee, and almost by reflex Jimin's smaller hand comes atop his. The younger rubs his thumb on the exposed skin to try and calm him down.

Jimin sniffles and he was enveloped by arms around the neck. He had a feeling he knew who it was but he wanted to be sure so he checked and indeed it was Taehyung. He smiled down at his crying friend and rubbed his head soothingly. Jimin pouts.

"Ahh Jimin-ah why are you crying?" the leader asks concernedly as he kneels to see Jimin's face up close.

He hiccups before replying shakily "My ARMY necklace has been missing for weeks now and I'm so sad I lost it." After a pause he adds "I wanted to keep wearing it but now, it's lost and I feel so guilty."

Yoongi sits on a couch before saying "Don't worry Jiminie ARMY won't be angry you lost it."

"Yeah we'll just buy you another one," Hoseok pipes up.

Seokjin comes closer to hug him from behind. Jimin relishes in the touch the eldest radiates. A small smile envelops his lips and Taehyung is a little happy that his best friend is smiling again.

"Aigoo Jiminie don't worry too much."

"But I can't help it hyung," he tells them. "Even if ARMY won't be angry it won't change the fact it's lost. I- I really wanted to keep wearing it. But then I misplaced it and now I can't remember where I put it." He looks even sadder if possible and Jungkook wants to do something to help. Too bad his other younger hyung was already on the mission.

He rubbed Jimin's hair vigorously, and Jimin pulled away since the noogie ruined his hairstyle. "Aww Tae hajima! Look you ruined it!" he cries. His childish behavior made the others laugh fondly at him. Seeing the others laugh a bit brings a small smile to Jimin's face. Taehyung smiles inwardly, happy to see him with the upside down frown.