Kissing?!

Hoseok took a swig from his bottle and casually leaned his head lazily to the right, only to catch a glimpse of the 95 liners. But what's weird was that the back of Jimin's head was parallel to Taehyung's, and the rapper couldn't quite tell what they were doing. The older's head then turned to the right, Tae's head following in the same direction. Hoseok couldn't see Taehyung's face since the other was blocking it. What in the world were they doing? A few moments later Jimin's head moved to the side. Like before, Taehyung obeyed without complaint. Hoseok couldn't believe it. Were they- no he didn't wanna think about it. He'll just pretend this whole thing didn't happen and he absolutely did not see the duo kissing. So he stood and went to Jin to throw the implication out the window.

In actuality the two were just playing a staring contest with their heads moving from time to time.

Poor Hobi, thinking of wrong things.

"Wanna play freeze tag next?" Taehyung asked as they stood up, excitement pasted on his face.

Jimin nodded just as strong. "Of course! As long as Kookie'll play too."

The younger sent his friend a knowing look. "You're truly in love with Jungkookie aren't you?"

Jimin sent a sheepish smile his way. "Who wouldn't? He's too cute for his own good." They both laugh, slapping each other's shoulders and arms.

Not too far Yoongi watches, not knowing whether to 'awww' or cringe. Seriously those fools were too grossly domestic for their own good. He better confront Leader about this soon.