Sleeping Arrangements

I'M BAACKK pls enjoy
PS the ideas all came from Youtube videos I'll post a pic

I'M BAACKK pls enjoyPS the ideas all came from Youtube videos I'll post a pic

Another day full of practices and hard work. Not that Jimin's complaining.

He's had his fair share of stress and anxiety, as well as fun and the feeling of being carefree. But now all he wanted to do was lie down and sleep for the rest of the week. Or maybe month. Ah whatever.

He closes the bedroom door and lifts up his shirt while walking toward the bed, not hearing the door opening once more to give way to a groggy Taehyung.

"Ah annyeong," Jimin greets with a tired smile, slipping off his tight jeans.

He receives a sleepy smile from the other before Taehyung proceeds to shrug off his jacket and basically undress in front of the other member.

It's fine, they've both seen each other's bodies a lot of times to the point that it's really okay. No one's looking anyway and they both respected each other's privacy.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom for a while," Taehyung announces before opening the door. "I suddenly got a boner thinking of something weird."

Jimin paused, and gave his friend a rather baffled expression. "Tae?"

"Yeah?"

"Too much information that I didn't even need to know."

Taehyung laughs. "Mianhae my good friend. But just give me sec." Then he was gone.

Jimin sighed. Ohh that guy... he's so unpredictable it's scary.

As he was folding his clothes, the door opened for a third time. But it wasn't Taehyung.

"Kookie. What're you doing here?" asked a puzzled Jimin as he watched his favorite dongsaeng shuffle inside.

Jungkook smiles. "Forgot my charger hyung. Sorry to bother you." He bent over to grab his cord.

"Ah no it's fine."

"Where's V-hyung?" he asks, looking around.

Jimin rolls his eyes, a smirk painting his face. "Went to the bathroom to rid himself of a boner." He didn't miss the look of surprise on the maknae's face. "I told him I didn't need to know that."

"Ahh... well hyung's-"

"I know."

There was an awkward silence. "I'd better get going. Thanks hyung." He shot a smile before leaving.

Jimin prepared to tackle the bed and was just about to do so when the click of the door darted his gaze toward his best friend.

"Success?" he smirked.

Taehyung blushed. "Dakchyeojugenni pabo."

Jimin laughs, hand coming to barely cover his wide open mouth. He doubled over and finally let himself meet the cold mattress.

Taehyung smiles anyway and walks over to crush the smaller under his weight. He felt a few hits on his shoulder.

"Yah! Get off you!"

He did so, rolling over to his back.

"Alright let's get some sleep," mutters Taehyung, hogging the blankets to himself, leaving the black-haired boy to shiver in his black thin tee and checkered red shorts. Jimin tugged the covers to him, making Tae shudder involuntarily.

"Yah," he says groggily.

"You started it anyway."

"Agh fine let's just share properly."

"Gladly."

*+*

Hoseok woke to his alarm, picking it up and hitting it a few times with the table. Seeing it won't shut up, he threw it across the room with a groan.

He was about to sleep again when Jin came in telling him to wake the others. Ugh... he could only mumble something incoherent. Jin took that as an okay and so left.

After ten minutes, he heaved his body to consciousness and dunked his whole head in a basin to wake up. The cold shocked his nerves awake, making him blink rapidly and gasp loudly.

"Ugghh..." he groans, rubbing his wet hair with a towel as he went out the hall to open the nearest door.

What he saw made him wake up more than the cold water.

There was the soulmate duo, blankets forgotten on the floor, light snores leaving their mouths. They were facing opposite directions. Hobi noticed something else; their knees and arms were touching while their whole bodies were in disarray. One of Taehyung's hands were on his stomach. Jimin had his other hand near his hair.

Hobi stopped to think. He read somewhere about that kind of position. He thinks it shows tranquility and friendship. Well that's what he remembers anyway. He scratches his head and proceeds to shove Taehyung, who kissed the floor with a loud moan. Jimin merely took up the available space.

Taehyung squinted to see his offender. He gave a scowl and clambered back up, squishing his smaller friend. Jimin made no complaint this time.

The rapper rolls his eyes. "Don't go crying to me when Jin-hyung slaps your butts."

"Five minutes," mumbles Jimin.

"Whatever."