jaeden lieberher

you said you were afraid to loose me then you faced your fears and left

________________________________

Jaeden Lieberher. He was the one who stole my heart, the one who swept me off my feet. I genuinely thought he loved me, and he did at the time. He was scared of the word 'love.' I could see the way he looked at me when I told him I loved him. He never said it back. Never. I guess I should have got the clue. He didn't love me. Because he didn't know how to love.

6 months ago

"You're beautiful Y/n. I never want to loose you." He says, playing with my hair. "You won't loose me Jaeden." I say kissing his lips.

present day

Jaeden and I fight all the time. It's not the same anymore. "WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE SOME TIME ALONE Y/N?" He yells. "YOU'RE HIGH JAEDEN! YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING AND GOING OUT FOR HOURS AT NIGHT! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I scream with hot tears running down my face. "I-I can't do this anymore. I'm not happy Y/n. Not with you." He says leaving the apartment. I stand there, frozen. What did I do? Was I not good enough?

Jaeden's POV.

I ran out of the apartment, leaving her standing there. I wasn't happy period. I cheated on her, and I couldn't deal with myself. I drank, and smoked till I couldn't even remember my own name. The thing is, I wasn't good enough for someone like Y/n. She is an angel, a beautiful, sweet, and lovely girl. I didn't know how to love someone so perfect. But what I did broke her. I'm no good for her. I cheated on her with her own best friend.
What kind of guy does that? I just need to be out of her life forever. She's too good for me.

Y/n's POV.

He's gone. He's really gone. What am I supposed to do with myself? I love Jaeden with all my heart. I wanted to help him. I guess he doesn't want me. I call the only person I know I can trust. My best friend Sophia. I call her, but it goes straight to voice mail. I decide to go to her place. I can't stay here alone. I knock on her door, and when she opens the door I see a nervous look on her face.

"Y/n? Oh my gosh are you okay?" She says pulling me inside. "He broke up with me Sophia." I say with a tear sliding down my face. "Y/n I have to tell you something." She says nervously. "What?" I say. "Jaeden and I made out when you were gone last weekend." She says with a shaky voice. My heart shatters. How could my best friend betray me like this? "How could you do this to me? I thought I could trust you!" I say crying. "I-I'm sorry Y/n." She says. "I'm sure you are Sophia." I say storming out of her apartment.

months later

I sit down at the table in the small cafe. I put my hands around the hot drink to warm them up. I always come to this cafe in the mornings to clear my head. Ever since Jaeden broke up with me, things haven't been the same. I haven't been happy. I've been lonely, and broken. I look around and notice I'm the only one in the cafe. It is pretty early. I look down at the table for a second, and look up when I hear the little bell ring when someone opens the door.

My eyes meet with a familiar pair of blue eyes that once captured my heart. It can't be. He looks at me for a moment, and walks over. "Y/n?.." He says softly. He looked different. He looked broken, and not the happy and smiling Jaeden I used to know. "Jaeden.." I say back. "H-How are you?" He says with a small smile. "I'm.....managing I guess. How are you doing?" I ask, still in shock. "Not okay at all. I miss you...so damn much." He says, taking a seat in front of me.

"You don't get to say that Jaeden. You're the one who broke up with me." I say, about to cry. "I-I know Y/n. I wish I never did. I'm doing better now. I haven't been high or drunk in months. The only thing I need is you. I know I told you I wasn't happy with you. But that was a lie. I wasn't happy with myself. I couldn't love you if I didn't know how to love myself. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I just want you in my arms again." He says, with tears running down his face.

"I understand. I'm so glad you're doing better Jaeden. You know I love you and I always will." I say, holding his hand. "I love you too Y/n." He said, bringing a smile to my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: hey guys, i know i haven't updated this book in a while but i'm taking requests so message me if you have any!!
info for requests:
Name: (if you don't want to use your name just don't put it)
Plot:
Character/Actor:
Eye color:
Hair color: