henry bowers 1 (request)

requested by -CryBayley-

These boys from my school, decided to beat me up today. I ran in the cold rain, splashing in puddles as I ran. "COME HERE LOSER!" They shouted. I slipped and fell In a puddle. They caught up to me, and grabbed me. They started to punch and kick me, until I heard someone yelling. It was Henry, my best friend. "LET HER GO ASSHOLES!" He yelled. He started to punch them, and they ran away. "Thanks Henry." I said. "Why were they doing that to you?" He asked. I sighed. "I don't really know, life hasn't been good for me lately." I said.

"I know what you mean, I mean stuff at home and school it's just stressful." He said. I nodded. Even though it was raining, we didn't run we walked. "My Dad  has been pissed at me lately, and now this." I said. "Same, he's always yelling at me telling me I'm just a baby. I don't know what he wants me to do." He said. "My Dad always thinks I'm going off with boys, and not doing house work." I said. "We must have a lot in common then." He said. I laughed. "Yep our life's are both messed up." I said. "You do have lots of boys chasing you though, and not in a 'I'm gonna beat you up' way." He said.

I blushed, but luckily since it was dark and raining he couldn't see. "And I don't blame them, like your so beautiful and just perfect." He said. I froze. "Opps did I just blurt that out loud." He said. I nodded giggling. "Thanks Henry, I really like you too. Your so nice to me, and make me feel wanted." I said. "Marie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course Henry." I said. He held my face in his hands, and kissed me. We pulled away, and he walked me home.