jaeden lieberher

[ FORGOTTEN ]

Y/n walked down the crowded hallway, keeping her head down. She hated this place. It was full of wannabes, and fakes. She had no friends, her former one had forgotten her.

Jaeden Lieberher is his name. He had been her best friend since the two were six years old. He had also been her crush, and still is. What happened you may ask?

Well, when Jaeden got the role of 'Bill Denbrough' everyone wanted to be his friend or girlfriend. Jaeden was known before this, but not really. It was the kinda guy that was sorta popular, but hung out with the outcast, (aka y/n.)

When everyone started hanging out with him, asking for autographs, y/n and Jaeden became distant. He found new friends, and even a girlfriend. He never acknowledged her anymore. It was like he had completely forgotten her existence.

Every time she wold try to hangout with him, she would either get pushed away, or ignored so she gave up. Y/n sat down on one of the benches, and put her earbuds in. She watched as Jaeden and his girlfriend laughed together.

Her heart broke at the sight. She misses the times when they would laugh, and joke around with each other. But those memories are long gone. The bell rings, and she goes to class.

•••

As she walks into her classroom, someone taps her on the shoulder. She turns around, and is met with a pair of familiar blue eyes. "Skip school with me." He says. "W-What?" She says confused. He simply grabs her arm, and they run out of the school.

"What the hell Jaeden?!" She says annoyed. "I wanna have some time with you. So we can catch up." He says. "Really? After all the times you've ignored me?" She says angrily. "I am so sorry about that Y/n. The fame went to my head, and I was wrong for what I did. I miss you so freaking much, please  forgive me." He says.

"Make it up to me by taking me to f/r." She says. (Favorite restaurant.) "Anything for you Y/n." He says smiling. As they drive to the (restaurant), y/n comes up with a question. "Hey Jaeden, are you still with Lilia?"  She asks. "Yeah..but I feel like she doesn't love me." He says.

"Why's that?" She says. "She's always asking for stuff, and always wanting me to get her a role in a movie. I don't know why she thinks I can do that." He says sighing. "I think she's using you Jae." I say. "Probably." He says.

•••

"Who have you been hanging out with?" He asks, taking a bite of his food.  "Uh..n-no one." I say biting my lip nervously. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Y/n. I had no idea. God I'm so stupid." He says. "It's fine, really. You're here now." I say putting my hand on his. He blushes, and smiles.

•••

We go back home, and watch movies together and catch up. I'm really happy he finally saw what those people actually liked him for.