wyatt oleff 10

*slight trigger warning*

y/n woke up, not feeling her boyfriend's arms around her waist. She turned over, but he wasn't there. The girl got out of the bed, feeling the icy floor on her feet. She shivered, and covered her chest with her arms.

She was worried about him. He was always sad. She didn't hear anyone in the bathroom, so she headed down the stairs. He wasn't there. "Wyatt?" She called out. No answer. She went outside in the freezing cold, and there he was.

She gently touched his shoulder, but he didn't turn. "Wyatt, what are you doing out here?" She asked concerned. There were visible bags under his eyes, he was getting very skinny, and always had tear stained cheeks. "I don't want to do this anymore y/n." He said, his voice quavering.

"I'm here for you, and  always will be." She said looking into his hazel, sad eyes. "I feel like I'm stuck in a black hole filled with sadness and pain." He said. "Wyatt, I will bring you out of that black hole the best I can. Trust me, things will get better." She said. He smiled a very, very, small smile at her.

She loved seeing him smile, which was hardly ever. "Thank you y/n. I love you, because your the only one who really ever understands me." He said wrapping his arms around her. "I love you too Wyatt." She said. They went back inside, and climbed into bed.

"I can't sleep." Wyatt mumbled to her. "It's okay Wyatt, just think happy thoughts. I'm always here for you." She said. He traced the scars that were upon his wrists. "You haven't  cut anymore, right?" She asked with hope in her voice. "I won't lie to you, because I love you. So yes..I have." He said.

This made y/n cry. She absolutely hated it when he cut. "Why Wyatt? I thought you were past that!" She said through raging tears. "I know and I'm sorry. y/n, it's not that easy. The medications only make me crazy. I'm not taking them." He said. "Wyatt they'll help you." She said.

"Nothing helps me anymore y/n! I can't be helped! After what happened, nothing can ever change." He said, his voice cracking. Wyatt's mother and father were both killed on a plane. This broke him completely. "Wyatt listen to me, you have so many other people who care about you and love you. If you were to die, I don't know what I would do. So stop this now. I know you can't get better in a snap, but try Wyatt. Try to get better." She said staring into his eyes.

She kissed his chapped lips. All of her kisses made everything better for him. He loved her soft lips. She pulled away. "I love you Wyatt. Please try for me." She said, with watery eyes. "I will, I will try for you y/n. I love you." He said. He kissed her this time, with passion. He loved this girl dearly. She could leave him after all he's put her through, but no. She stayed with him through thick and thin. They were both 18, and have stayed together since they were 14.

"You'll stay with me forever right?" He asked pulling away. "Of course, always." She said smiling at him. He loved her smile. "Now, get some rest. You need it." She said moving a curl out of his eyes. He smiled at her, and she turned around. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and nuzzled his head into her back. She felt warm again. He no longer had the thoughts of sadness bugging his mind, and fell into a deep, peaceful, sleep.