richie tozier

"Boys, this is Y/n. Y/n this is Richie, Bill, Stan, Mike, and Ben." Beverly says. Richie stares at me with his jaw hung low. "What are you looking at four eyes?" I ask with a smirk. "Not sure cupcake." He replies, smirking back. I roll my eyes, and sit down with the boys. "What are we playing losers?" I ask sitting beside Richie.

"Truth or dare." Stan says. "Fun. Richie, truth or dare?" I say."Dare." He says with a wide grin. I tap my chin with my finger, and think of a dare. "I dare you to run down the street just in your underwear, and scream." I say smirking. "I think you just want to see me in my underwear, if thats the case you could have just asked doll." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes. After he takes his shirt and pants off, we all go outside to watch him. He runs down the street screaming like someone from a horror movie.

I laugh so hard my stomach hurts. An old lady walks out her door very angrily. She screams that she's calling the police, and Richie runs back to the house and goes back in. All of us laugh as we follow him. Once we all inside, we go back to sitting in a circle and continue the game. Richie puts his clothes back on, and sits down. "Y/n. Truth or dare." He says smirking. "Dare." I say with confidence. "I dare you to play seven seconds with all of us guys, and pick which guy you had the best seven minutes with." He says.

All the guys blush, and I sigh. "Okay, whose first?" I say standing up. "I-I'll go." Bill says. "Alright." I say as I go inside the closet. Beverly times us her watch. Bill closes the door as he walks in. For a about a minute, it is silent until he speaks up. "Y-You know R-Richie l-likes y-you right?" He says. My hearts stops, and I feel my cheeks heat up. "H-He's s-seen y-you hanging out w-w-with B-Bev. He always t-talks a-about how b-b-beautiful y-you a-are." He says. "Really?" I ask. He nods. I smile to myself, and I feel butterflies in my stomach.
The last few minutes we just talk and laugh.

•skip the rest of the boys beside Richie•

"Saving the best for last?" Richie says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and smile. "Come on lover boy." I say going into the closet. He follows me and closes the door. "A little birdie told me you liked me." I say biting my lip. His face turns bright red, and I giggle. "Damn it Bill!" He curses under his breath. I laugh, and move closer to him. "Well, I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I like you too." I say. His eyes widen, and I press my lips onto his. He kisses back, and runs his fingers through my hair.

Before I know it, his lips are on my neck. Just as it was getting good, Bev shouts that the time is up. We walk out of the closet with messy hair, and the strap of my tank top was pulled down. "Nice hickey Y/n." Beverly says as we sit down. The boys high five Richie as I tell Bev everything.