chosen jacobs 1

You were at Chosen's house, lying down on his bed. He was singing your favorite song to you, but you were getting bored. After he finished you decided to tell him. "Chosen I'm bored..." You said groaning. "Okay, what do you want to do then?" He asked. "Teach me how to play the guitar." You said. His eyes lightened up. "Okay, hold the guitar like this." He said placing in your lap. You did as he said, and he positioned your fingers on the strings. "Okay now strum it." He said.

You did, and the sound ended up sounding like a dying bird. You both laughed. "I can't do this, how about I sing and you play." You said. "Okay what song?" He asked. "Thinking Out Loud." You said. He smiled, knowing that that was your favorite song. He began to play, and you sang. After the song was over, you looked into each other's eyes. His eyes looked at your lips, and you leaned in. You both were going too slow, so you leaned in faster and filled in the gap between you two. His lips were soft, and fit perfectly with yours. In this moment, you knew you were perfect for each other.

You pulled away, blushing. "Y/n your so beautiful, sweet, and amazing make me the happiest guy In the world and be my girlfriend?" He asked. You giggled. "Of course Chosen." You said smiling. He kissed you again, and you felt like the happiest girl alive.