wyatt oleff 2

In this, you are having a bad day so Wyatt comes over and brings you all your favorite things

☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

Today has been a really bad day for you. First you split coffee all over your new white shirt, then you caught your boyfriend cheating on you, and to top it all off you burnt the pizza you were making and having nothing else to eat since your mom and dad are on business trips. You were sitting on your bed, crying. Your ex boyfriend, Brian had cheated on you. You loved him, and you thought he loved you. Turns out he was just a player. You heard a small "ding" coming from your phone, indicating you had a text message.

wyatt💕: hey y/n, how's it going? :)

y/n💫💕: not so good actually

wyatt💕: I'll be over in a few minutes

y/n💫💕: thanks but you don't have to

Read at 8:00pm

You heard a knock on the door, and went downstairs. You opened it, seeing Wyatt standing there with a basket full of your favorite things. You let him in. "Wyatt thank you so much." You say hugging him. He sets the basket down, and you both sit down on the couch. "Anything for my best friend, now tell me what happened." He said. You told him how you spilt coffee, caught your ex boyfriend, and when you burnt the pizza. He looked at you with apologetic eyes. He brought you into a hug, and you cried on his shoulder.

He pulled away. "Listen y/n, Brian is an idiot for doing that to you. I mean look at you, your perfect in so many ways. Any guy would die to have you. Everyone has bad days, but I'm here to make yours better so let's go watch some movies, play games, and eat food till we can move anymore!" He said. You instantly cheer up, and laugh. "Thank you Wyatt, honestly I was so blind to love Brian and didn't notice that...you are the one I love. You're so kind, and caring. You actually think about my feelings, instead of not caring. I love you Wyatt." You say blushing.

He pulls you into a kiss, and you melt into it. You pull away, grinning. "Okay now we can movies." You say laughing. He laughs. He puts in one of your favorite movies, and when it starts you squeal. "Ahh! You know me so well Wyatt!" You say kissing his cheek. "What can I say, your my best friend...or how about we change that to girlfriend?" He asks with a wink. You giggle and nod. You eat your favorite snacks with him while watching the movie. After it, you play video games together, then get bored of that. You go up to your room, and climb into bed.

He climbs in beside you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You talk until you feel your eyes getting heavy. "Goodnight Wyatt, I love you." You say sleepily. "Night y/n, love you too." He says holding you closer to him.

☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎☺︎