I am Brandan (Pt: 2)

*Brandan's Angle*

"Thanks for showing me this Brandan" Dipper tells me "No Problem, But what do we have to stop Bill?" I ask "OH, MY, GOD, THE QUANTUM DISTABLIZER!" he screams and runs to the basement, and a big Vreeeeeee-YEET, like something started up down there, I go down the elevator and see the portal is open "Get the Crew!" Ford yells at me politely (If that's possible)

I grab the Zodiac Crew and Drag them down, and we all jump in, and boy, we all ran through worlds, trying to get back, because of are Dreadful choice, until I came across a world, were everything was fine! Because every other Dimension was in panic and I yell at the crew "Give me the Destablizer!!! find the journals in this world and I will find the correct one!!!" they all listened, exept Ford "Ford, you must stay with your Grandkids" he says back to me "Well id miss out on my new one, you've done so much for the pines, the least we can do is call you a pines" I was speechless, "Well, you guys are a family to me, I might not be a official Pines, but boy, I feel like i've found my people, but, I must do this alone" I grab the ray gun and jump in, and before it closes behind me, I hear everyone scream "BRANDAN!!!"

An Image flashed in front of me, and I knew everything around it!  I wrote the Zodiac in my Silver Arrow Journal! I took it out and I knew why Bill mostly appeared around me! he used the power of the Zodiac to free himself! Like he flew off the pages! and this page was his source of power so all I had to do is "BURN THE BOOK!" the book grew incredibly hot, I was summoned in his pyramid, but the book didn't burn, the arrow glowed, flipped to the page, and the Heart was replaced with a arrow! I picked up the book, and ran to see that on the Gravity Falls View the Pines and the crew had returned!!! I pulled out the ray gun and shot Bills eye, and he flipped out! but then, his eye appeared in the book! I ran back to the shack

*Dippers Angle*

"Oh no, we should've kept the ray gun! the mind gun, we were stupid enough to fall for his plan!" Pacifica walked over to me and hugged me "Its not your fault! Dipper! he chose his fate, he died to-" she was interrupted by a fart and a voice "Protect you guys?" Said Brandan.