STUPIDLY CUTE!!!

*Pacifica's Angle*

"Stupidly cute Dipper just had to come back, and look! He said he's on his way, and he has a new friend?" A bell rang and I moaned "Father! I'll come when I can! A friend is coming over!" and with that, a doorbell, a broken one, ringed "Great, 2 beds, 4 People, with my luck I'm sleeping with dipper Tonight

"Pacifica?" asked Dipper "Yes Dipper..." I tried to sound serous but a could tell my face was getting red, and his new friend, 'Brandan' Laughed "I missed you" Said Dipper, and before I could realize what I was doing, I was hugging Dipper "Are you actually crying?" asked Mabel, and like usual coughing up confetti while Stan and Ford inspected the elements of Mabel Juice, Brandan's face was like a duck face as he looked at the confetti, he seemed jealous!?

*That Night*

"Speak of the Devil" I grumbled, I was indeed sharing a bed with Dipper, did I mention now I'm staying at the Mystery Shack? Because after my father pledged allegiance to Bill, nobody would let me move in so we were forced to the lowest bar... and then again before I knew it I was dragged in the hallway with Dipper's new Friend, "you like Dip Dippy Pines, Don't You?" He read my expression and he told himself yes "Maybe I do..." I said, and he jumped up and down "You two would be perfect!" and he froze midair and a saw the Dorito man once again "Well, well well well!!! Can't wait to give him a nightmare of a lifetime! You want to know how he thinks of you?" Like lightning I punched Dorito man and he disappeared and Brandan fell face first into the ground, and a Crystal Ball like thing rolled out of his hat, that fell off at impact, eh put it back in and put his 87 hat back on, then I lay down, and say to myself: Its not like you lay awake at night thinking about him (Picture Up There!) "Really..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author's Note

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

See! Told ya I would update fast! Vote for me!!!

I have No Rights to use Gravity falls or its characters, all rights go To Alex (Whatever his last name is) The writer/Director of Gravity Falls, PEACE