"Princess why do you look like this?" her dad said.

"Nothing daddy. Where's Cliff?"

Before we knew it, Cliff walked out the bathroom with the girl Liss was telling me about from the gas station. The one that likes Cliff. He looked up at Liss like he saw a ghost.

"Hey Baby" he said nervously

"Clifford Clifford Clifford. You are such a piece of shit. You come out here with this whore bitch at my engagement party ! What the fuck is wrong with you? HONESTLY ! This is why I'm going to leave your ass. You see that fine nigga over there 👉🏾" She pointed to me. I blushed. "He's a REAL MAN. Guess what else? He's gotten to do what you've always wanted to do. Taste and feel this precious treat of mine. I'm in love with another man anyways."

Everyone just stood there in shock. In my head I was smiling, but I tried not to laugh.

"She's pregnant anyway so what are you doing with him you nasty ole bitch !"

"I'm pregnant with his baby ! Yea bitch you thought you had him, but I guess the better bitch one"

Was she dumb? Ok . "BaeBae. You're stuck with a limp baby dick ass nigga while mine got a SLAMMA🤪"

"Alright this is enough. Nigga get yo shit and yo bitch and get the fuck out." Clarence said

Before we knew it. Cliff was gone.

"This shit is over with. Everyone out. Chris, tae me home." She left out the restaurant while throwing that little ass ring away. I can't believe my momma had to witness this. What the hell. I can never catch a break.

We got in the car, and my ma laughed.

"What's funny Ma?"

"That whole drama series from back there. She's a beautiful girl though."

"Thanks ma. Well here you are."

"Thanks baby, but Chris, don't hurt this one. She seems crazy"

I just laughed and drove to Allissa's house. She was rocked in the back, so when we got there there was a brick through her window.

What am I about to get myself into?

"Liss wake up baby we're here."

She didn't move, so I just decided to carry her. I opened her door up and carried her to her room, and I proceeded to take her dress off.

Damn my baby looked good in yellow

Damn my baby looked good in yellow. But now she's laying here in a lace undergarment set. She looked delicious. As I proceeded to walk out, she woke up.

"Stay the night with me. My head is killing me what the tell did I drink" I looked around only to find a half empty cognac bottle near her vanity.

"Liss. I've known you for a while, and you're still a virgin. You told everyone that you're in love with me. You found out that your good for nothing nigga got that gas station bitch pregnant. I've been at you since I first laid eyes on you. You don't get that I want you. You don't even know what you want."

"I want you Chris. Let me show you." She said as she started taking off her bra. She started crawling to me on all fours. She pulled out my manhood and began to suck on my penis.

"Shit Allissa !"

"Mmm you like that daddy?"

"Allissa, you're gonna make me fuck you. Shitttt" I started grabbing her hair, but I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her up from me, and I threw her on the bed and got on top. "I heard his was the best position to lose your virginity in. Are you ready beautiful?"

She grabbed it and pushed it in her herself. Both of our mouths gaped opened in ecstasy. Her pussy was so wet and fat and tight. I never had no shit like this man I wanna nut right now.

"Does it feel good?"

"Ugh it hurts but it feels good. Kee .. keep going slow baby"

After a few more long strokes, she came. It was like that orgasm gave her super powers. She didn't wanna stop. We kept going until the sun came up. It was something different though. I got this weird feeling that I had to protect her afterwards. Did I just make love to her? Am I in love with her? Shit .

________________________________
Vote, Comment, and share my story !
I like where this story is heading 🥰