08.

Allissa

Ok. I have an issue. This has been going on since I was younger. I've stabbed plenty of ex boyfriends so many times that for a while they had to hold every utensil hostage besides a spoon. It pains me to say, but it's something that cuts so deep when people hurt me. I just have to hurt them to the core, so I inflict pain on them. I know I know. It's ridiculous. I need to do better.

Enough of that though, I'm getting ready to link with my bestfriend to find out what happened with her and that beautiful man.

I went to my text messages, and there were 2 from Chris.

Chris☺️🤷🏾‍♀️ - Good morning beautiful
Me - Good morning Mr.Brown
Chris☺️🤷🏾‍♀️ - Baby. You don't have to call me Mr.Brown. I'm Chris, Baby, Daddy, Future husband ..🙄
Me - I'll just stick with Chris😭
Chris☺️🤷🏾‍♀️ - Well i've noticed that you took all your pictures of you and that weak ass nigga down😉

I just rolled my eyes and thought about how to respond, but as I was about to text Chris, my bestfriend Tiff called

🐝FF would like to facetime ...
After it finally connected

"Bitchhhhhh" she screamed happily.

"Where the hell are you honey? You didn't come home last night. Or the night before when we were at the club. I've had no one to cuddle with ! Girl can you come home now." Then I started thinking of last night, and I became a little ill.

"Are you ok? I'm on my way home"

I just laid in bed waiting for my bestfriend, but I think I'll go by Clarence's and pick us up breakfast. I know everyone thinks it's weird that Clare's the lightskinned nigga who cooks. But no. Our grandmother is white, so yea, He's the same color as some of my aunties and uncles. My grandparents have 10 children. Of all 3 of my father's kids, you'd think he's the one my momma adopted. Oh, and he went to culinary school. He owns a high end restaurant called "Queen", so beautiful! And he of course has "All in Spice".

At "All in Spice"

"Yo baby sis !" Clare said as I walked to the back.

"Hey love. How are you, and where's Qui?"

"She's with momma, and Queen's working. Hey, wassup with you and that nigga Cliff man. I don't have to hurt that nigga or anything?"

"Nah man. I'm just finally opening my eyes. I've been listening to daddy's shit about him for years, but I was blinded by love. I wanted him to be my first" I put my head down.

"Oh no ! Baby sis, you didn't give him the goods man ! No!" He said rubbing his hands across his face. It's really crazy how much my brother is overprotective.

"No but I almost did" I rolled my eyes.

"What would make you do some shit like that. I thought he wasn't tickling your fancy anymore if you know what I mean. Ha" He said laughing, and this is why I didn't wanna tell his stupid ass.

After I told him about my little outing Chris and how it was making me feel. I just grabbed the food and kept it pushing.

Christopher

In my office

"Mr.Brown, you have a vistor" my assisstant Monique said.

"Who is it"

"It's yo momma"

"Ok." I love my momma man. It's crazy that me and Liss both lost our relationships, but I know that won't happen. My momma would love her though. My thoughts were interrupted by my mom.

"Hey son" She said as I stood up giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey ma." She bought me lunch, so we just kicked it since we don't get to do this often because of my schedule, but I received a texted from D.

D ! - Hey Chris. I know it's more professional to call, but honestly I don't feel like it. lol. But My son Clarence told me how well things went between you and my Princess, so I want you at my dinner table Wednesday night at 7.
Me - That's fine with me.
D ! - Alright man.

Yes ! I'm getting another shot. Maybe I came off too strong last time. I'm just gonna tone it done this time around. Maybe she'll start falling for me. Actually, I have the perfect job for her ! Then we're always gonna have some kinda tie.

A little short, but there's a LITTLE bit of drama coming. You may see a sign of Clare, Chris, or Denzel next chapter . Comment ! Vote ! Share