03.

Allissa
Today's a chill day at work. We don't have to wear business outfits on Fridays, so I'm dressing down. Anyways, I think I'll go bring my father some lunch today. We haven't been able to do as much lately because some man's looking to buy in to our empire. Whatever.

At Mcdonald's
Speaker : Welcome to Mcdonald's ! May I take your order?
Me : Yes thank you. May I have a Big Mac meal. Extra Mac sauce, and could you make it a large please?
Speaker : Yes I can, and could you tell me the drink?
I got my dad a sweet tea with lemon and extra ice, and some nuggets for me.

At the Peachtree Street Office
I pulled up to my dad's office. Everyone loves me in here. I don't come too often, BUT when I do, it's all love. I'm princess Allissa in these Atlanta streets.

As I walk to my dad's office, I saw some sexy lightskinned man covered in tattoos walking out. I tried not to look in his eyes because i'm in a relationship. I couldn't help it though, and he gave me the sexiest freaking stare ever.

"Thanks so much man. I really appreciate it." he said.

" No problem. Call me D." my dad said.

"No problem D. I'll see you in 2 weeks. The Aria?"

"The Aria it is. I'll have your contract there so you can take it to your lawyer and bring it to me within the next 72 hours, signed. The deal is yours."

They shook hands and the handsome man went on about his business. When he left, I walked into my father's office with his food, but I couldn't help look behind me and to my surprise, he was staring at me while he walked down the hall.

"Hey daddy" I said as I hug and kissed my dad.

"Hi princess. How are you? What did you get me?

"Your usual dad. Uhm, could I ask you something?" I said while rubbing my arms.

"Shoot" he said demolishing that burger.

"Who was that man? He works here?"

Naw baby he doesn't work here. Actually, he's the guy who created Pixel, and now he's looking to put his car washes into all Belefonté gas stations "

"Oh that's him?"

"Yea. He's the kinda guy you should be dating. Instead, you want some whack ass drug dealing nigga."

At this point, I didn't have time anymore. I got up, hugged my dad and left. Honestly, I hope that I run in to that sexy man. I didn't even get to catch his name. Wait ! Stop ! You have a man girl.

Afterwards
As soon as I got home from work, I just went to sleep. I was so exhausted after my long day at work, then my short lived convo with my father. I think I'll ask Bow to come over tonight.

Me - Hey babe. I miss you😩 come over.
Babe🙄❤️ - I'm sorry baby, I'm out with the fellas. How about I come over around 1. I'll go to my house to change then I'll be right there.
Me - Nah, it's cool. I'll catch you some other time.

I locked my phone and that was the end of that. I guess I'll go to the Deli to get me an Italian Sub.

Christopher
For some reason, I can't seem to shake that beautiful woman I saw earlier, and MAN she had an ass on her. Whatever, I gotta get home to my girl, today's her 25th birthday. I'm 28, so I've had all my fun honestly. She's still young, so all she does is party. She doesn't cook and clean, so it makes it hard for me to sometimes stay in love and not want to stray away.

As soon as I get home, I had a note from Kae

Hey baby. Sorry I'm not home. I just didn't want to stay in tonight. Me and my girls went to Magic City tonight. I'll see you when I get in.

I just tossed it. Who cares. I had other things on my mind anyway.

Nothing too spicy, just mild sauce. Let's see if we can turn the fire up just a tad. Let me get some comments ! Share the story. Vote : do you think Chris will stay with little Kae?