05.

Allissa
Sunday Evening
  So it's Sunday, and i'm going over my dad's. I'm still not too sure what he wants, but whatever. I have my hair in a nice ponytail in my hair, with a striped shirt mixed of white and blue, with my white fashion nova jeans on. I set the camera on my bathroom sink and I had to capture myself .

 I set the camera on my bathroom sink and I had to capture myself

@LissBelefon  cocaine right?🤫

The caption's ass. I know. I'm bad at them, but oh well .

At Dinner
  As I anticipated coming over here, I just faced my fears. Before I could even knock, I was greeted my my baby brother Jay.

"Jay baby !" That was his nickname. "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Hey sis. I've missed you while I was away"

"Yea. I know i'm your favorite. Is Clare here with Queen? And where the hell you going?"

"To the store real quick. Momma ran out of milk, so I'll be back in a few" he said jogging down the steps to his 2018 red camaro. "Oh yea and the rest of the fam here. They bought baby Na too"

Before he got to say anything I yelled for Quiana. I love my little niece. She's such the perfect little princess just like her auntie ! I pick my niece up and carried her around on my hip like she was still a tiny little baby. I went and hugged my momma and my dad.

"Hey ma. Hey daddy" I said leaning in to kiss both of there cheeks.

"Hey baby" .. I just looked at my dad as he read a newspaper. I put Quianna down to go sit across from my dad.

"So daddy wha-" I was immediately cut off by Clare and his wife walking in with baby Na on his back.

"He weren't gonna come find your big brother baby sis?"

"I'm sorry Clare. I was just trynna talk to daddy. Hey queen" I said giving her kisses. "So before I get back to daddy, when y'all poppin another baby out?" They looked at me and laughed.

"Not yet baby, maybe in a year or so after I open this new spot" Clare said.

"Aweee da poodabuttttttt. My brother expanding out here. I see you. I see you" I said. I won't be poppin nothing out no time soon anyways, so whatever.

My momma began putting things on the dining room table, so I got up and helped. I love when we have family moments like this. Jay eventually came back with the milk, and my momma finished whatever she was making. Once the food was done we all gathered around the table, and for some reason my dad still hasn't told me what he needed to. At this point i'm irked !

"So daddy, what was it that you needed to tell me?" I said through all the tapping at the plates.

"Oh yea princess. I need you to do me a HUGE favor."

"Sure, anything. What's up?"

"You remember that lightskinned fella with all those tattoos?" At first my eyes went up in my head because he mentioned him being the type of guy I needed to date, but against my btter judgement, I continued the conversation.

"Yes daddy. What about him?"

"Well i'm flying me and yo momma outta town tomorrow night, so I won't be able to make that dinner with Chris on Friday evening. SO I was just wondering if maybe you'd take care of the meeting for me. You know you handle all the family's numbers anyway"

"Awe man dad ! I feel like you planned this . I literally do, but fine. I can't tell you no anyways so fine". It was settled, and we just enjoyed our family night.

Honestly, this guy's been on my mind. As I was leaving I had about 2 notifications on instagram.

@Bowfareal liked your post
@Bowfareal commented on your post : damn baby😅

Then my dad sent me the information for this meeting.

Mi Padre❤️ : Friday night. The Aria. 7pm
His name is Christopher Brown.
Me : Ok dad. I'll be there

After I closed out the messages, I gave everyone a kiss and a well wish. Then, I sat in my car just thinking about this mystery man, and I was immediately pulled out of my daze.

Cliff🙄 would like to facetime ...

I definitely didn't wanna answer, but I did.

"Hey baby where you at? I'm at yo crib, and i've been knocking like crazy" he said causing me to instantly become annoyed. I'm just not feeling it, but I am feeling it.

"Yea, I'm not home hun. I'll be there in 15 if you wanna wait"

"Aight then. I'll be right here"

I hung up and sped off. When I got there. Cliff had a suit on with a bouquet of mixed roses both red and white. I was so confused, then I opened the door and I was greeted my bags full of clothes and rose petals leading from my living room to my stairs.

"Aweeee Cliff ! This is so freaking beautiful honey. How'd you get in here? you have no key" I said giving his a few soft kisses. I felt very special, but for some reason, I wasn't getting that tingle.

"Yea baby. I know. I just wanted to make tonight special, and Jay let me in" he said while he began kissing my neck and he pulled me to the couch and took my blue and white airmax 270s off, and yes all my family members have a key, for emergencies. Afterwards he immediately started rubbing my feet. He hasn't done anything like this in years. He must think he's about to open my magic box, but that's definitely not the case. I know what y'all thinking. This bitch got this man doing all this shit and can't give him none? Well ya damn right. If we're not consistent, it's not happening. Make this night special my ass.

"Hey Cliff honey. What did you mean by make this night special?"

"Well, I was hoping that I could you know. Maybe test drive your whip." He said so confused as if what he said wasn't dumb as fuck.

"Yea baby. This is a nice gesture, but this just isn't the business. I'm not ready. I want it to be on my time. Not yours." His face immediately turned up, and that's why he's not getting none. "Listen Cliff. If this is too much for you, you can go. I'm just not doing it"

"Oh my god yo ! Y'all bitches be crazy. I'm out. Enjoy your gifts"

This fucking pig really just got up and left. This why I can't stand his black ass now man. Whatever, off to bed I go. I guess I'll make plans with my bestfriend in the morning .

Yea I know. This was a long chapter, but I think it was worth it. Vote, how's the meeting with Chris and Liss gonna go?
Vote . Comment. Share the story ! Do y'all like it?