02.

Christopher

I know we haven't met yet, but -
* Ring, Ring, Ring*
Ugh, this will only take a second.
Me : Hello
Denzel : Hi. This is Denzel Belefonté. Owner of BF Law and my million dollar gas station company.
(Is he kidding? I know how much he's worth)
Me : Oh i'm sorry, I forgot to save your number after I called. At any rate, I'm looking to implement my car washes in all your Atlanta gas stations.
Denzel : Oh so you think you're Big Man around here, I like it. Come pass my Peachtree St office tomorrow around 3.
Me : Wow. Thank you. That's perfect !
Denzel : Alright man, well i'll see you then.
Me : Alright man.

The call ended, and I couldn't seem to peel the smile off my face. Anyways, back to what I was saying, My name is Christoper M. Brown(see mm), but everyone calls me Chris. I created the new social media that's sweeping the nation right now, Pixel. It's just like a mixture of facebook, instagram, snapchat, and it gives everyone "Portrait Mode" ! I know y'all girls love that.

Before I came out with Pixel, I owned, and still own, a very successful luxury car dealership in Atlanta. I have about 3 locations right now, nothing too crazy.

Right now, I'm working on getting my car washes apart of the Belefonté empire. So far so good so fingers crossed.

I went to Virginia Tech, and it was ass, so I got a little bill collecting job while I still lived with my mother, saved up every penny, and I bought my first car dealership. Honestly, I wasn't gonna live with my mom until I was 23 and get some whack ass dealership, so, I bought the Big Daddy dealership.

As far as my live life goes, I have a girl. Her name's Karruche, but I call her Kae. We've been together since I was 25, and i'm 28. She lives in my house because she got evicted from her house about 4 months after we made things official. I couldn't let her be on the streets, so I just decided to let her stay. The current state we're in is in between, I don't want this and I do want this. I don't know. I feel like she's such a child. I'm looking for a wife. A woman to carry my children, and I don't think she's it.

My momma's not too fond of her, no surprise. She's never liked any of my girlfriends, but I don't really care who she likes. It shouldn't be that way, but sometimes there's no pleasing that woman.

Ok, now you've met Chris🤪 This is where things get a little interesting 🙂