13.

2 Months later
Allissa
Since Cliff and I have been engaged, we haven't made any plans, but tonight is our engagement party. Hooray to me.

Anyways, Cliff has moved into my place, but he continues to come in late. Is he fucking kidding me. I just feel like I wanna be married because my brother is established, married, and he's now pregnant with he and Queen's next baby.

 I just feel like I wanna be married because my brother is established, married, and he's now pregnant with he and Queen's next baby

Aren't they just the cutest !!!

Back to me though, what am I to do ! I feel like I'm nothing but a walking bank account. With Chris everything was so surreal. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was the catch.

Speaking of Chris, his fine self is doing everything he can to win me over. We've been spending so much time together, he's literally my best friend.

Later On ...

"Hey baby, we've gotta be at the Aria by 7:30, and it's 7:00. How we gonna be late to our own engagement party?"

"Will you shut up you fool. It takes a minute to look this good. If you so worried, go and walk in by ya damn self."

"Aight then" Next thing you know, I heard keys jingle and the door opened and shut. That bastard really left me. Oh well.

Me : Hey best friend ! I need a ride to my engagement party. Be my date?🥺😘
C Baby🥰 : Hey baby. I'm sorry😩 I'm bringing a date, so you'll have to ride the back😬

Are niggas playing with me tonight or what? I think everyone should knock it the fuck off. All that he's been doing. Taking me on dates, making me feel special, all for what? For him to bring some bitch to my engagement party.

Damn I sound like a selfish bitch

Christopher

I'm really unsure of why she didn't see this coming. I've been trying these past 2 months to get her to see what she's been missing, and it seems as if she doesn't care. So why should I?

The date i'm bringing is my momma. This girl got me sprung and I'm not even sure how. She got a nigga feeling her. Image what it's gonna be like when I finally get some.

She never texted back, so I'm gonna assume she took herself there.

At The Aria ...

"Where the hell is she?" I said to D

"C man, that's yo girl. You tell us" Clarence said putting a smile on my face.

After about 3 more minutes passed, Liss stumbled in drunk as fuck.

"Hey everybody" she said trying not to slur her words.