Chapter 16 Shocking Revelation

With sparkling eyes along with a plastered smile, Yooa walked cheerfully to the dance studio with Mimi (Oh My Girl) getting weird out by her best friend.

"Why are you smiling like that? You're creeping me out". Mimi was used to victorious and prideful smile of Yooa than the lovely one she's seeing right now.

"Nothing. It's that Kang Seulgi is really giving me challenge to win her" with dreamy eyes, Yooa can't help but remember that night.

*Flashback*

Yooa's point of view

After declaring that Love war, I felt stupid and childish but then again, I can't run back now so might as well think of something to win instructor Kang.

"I was just busy thinking of how to win you, Kang Seulgi" I can see Seulgi's puzzled face but thankfully I was saved from all the explaining when the bus arrived. I quickly hopped in and waved a goodbye and all Seulgi could do was waved back and pulled her smile which made me calm.

"Don't smile like that to me. You don't know how much I'm having a hard time controlling this feeling" I said to myself.

*End of Flashback*

Third person's point of view

"Should I be happy seeing you being like this over a girl? Finally Yoo Shiah is making an effort" Mimi quoted. Yooa leaned to her cutely and said. "You should be. Finally Yoo Shiah learns to how truly love!" She pinched Mimi on the cheeks to tease her before running inside the dance studio leaving her best friend alone in the hallway.

"Truly love?... how come you didn't fell for me instead?" it may be a simple sentence but it cut deep inside Mimi's heart. Yooa's best friend pulled her smile back as she enters the dance studio.

The same night where the three met Joy.

"You haven't left?" Seulgi asked seeing her mother still in the dining room.

"That was really harsh of you, Seulgi" Joy replied which earned a sigh from Seulgi. "Was it okay for you to be telling strangers that I'm your daughter? You kept that secret ever since I existed and now you're suddenly disclosing it to people you just met." Seulgi continued as she started washing the dishes. The kitchen was divided with the dining room but Joy can hear her daughter clearly due to the quiet place.

"Did you suddenly stop prioritizing your image?" Seulgi continued, not even glancing at her mother.

*Another Flashback*

Entertainment News!

The actress prodigy Park Joy was reportedly dating an unknown man and

Shockingly, already has a daughter on her teens.

Pictures taken by fans spread fast through the internet.

"How could you be careless, Joy?! You know this will ruin your image!" Joy's manager argued and all that Joy could do was look down, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry. I ran to them today and it was just brief. I didn't know someone will manage to capture it" Joy explained with fingers fidgeting the end of her clothes.

"Netizens are feasting on your news right now and we're getting a lot of hate for it. You know how they don't like their idol to be in a relationship. What if they confirmed that you had a child from your teens" The manager continues to explain.

"They're not my real fans then" Joy blurted.

"I know but still,we don't want your career to meet its end this early.  We need a big comeback to that report. We need to divert their anger so that this will all end at once." Joy's manager kept on walking back and forth, thinking of what to do until he reached a possible solution.