Chapter 2 Collide

At a Library Cafe

Seulgi ordered and seated on her spot while browsing her tablet for her schedules and works. Luckily she was free that day.

"Unnie~" a college student waved to Seulgi upon seeing her seated on the corner of the shop. Seulgi looked up and waved back at her.

"Why do you call me unnie in public? We're close friends you know" Seulgi said as the student seated across her. Seulgi and the student had been friends since college with Seulgi being older than her and already graduated. Seulgi always visits her despite her busy schedule because for her, the student is like a younger sister to her.

"I don't know. I got fond of it. Does it make you feel old?" the student jokingly said.

"Hell, Yes!" Seulgi answered and both of them laughed. The student took her book out and started reading and noting something while waiting for their orders.

"Here goes the bright child" Seulgi teased while looking at the student in front of her being diligent in studies. The student pouted cutely then went back on reading. One of the servers approached their seats to serve their orders.

"Ice americano for Seulgi-ssi and Eunae-ssi" the employee said as she placed the orders on the table.

"Thank you, Wendy-ssi" Seulgi said and smiled at her. Wendy smiled back and left them. Both of them took a sip of their coffee while busy reading their stuffs. With her phone ringing, Seulgi took out her phone and answered the call.

"yes?" Seulgi said.

"Hey, Seulgi, can you fill my tutorial for a week? I have an emergency" Taemin said who was at the other end of the call.

Seulgi checked her schedule for the week and saw that she can fill in some time for the tutorial so she decided to accept her friend's request.

"Great! I have a tutorial later at 3pm today. I hope you can come by" Taemin said.

"Sure, I'm free today" Seulgi answered back. Taemin thank her a lot then ended the call.

"Who was it?" Eunae asked after stopping on what she's reading. Seulgi explained it to her making Eunae excited upon hearing that and wanted to go and watch Seulgi because it was a dance tutorial but frowned after a few seconds as she remembers that she needs to study for her upcoming exam.

"Can you send me a video?" Eunae pleaded but Seulgi stuck her tongue out indicating that she doesn't want to. She drank her coffee and fixed her things before finally standing up.

"Be sure to study hard, I'll treat you after your exam. Fighting! But now I need to go. The dance studio is a bit far from here." Seulgi said and bid goodbye to Eunae. Eunae pouted but gave in later on because she can't do anything about it and decided to stay at the coffee shop to study.

Seulgi hurriedly walked to the coffee shop's exit but she unexpectedly bumped into someone upon opening the door, making their phones dropped on the floor.

"Oh my." Both of them said at the same time. They hurriedly picked up their phones who happened to have the same design. Seulgi had the chance to examine the person she bumped into. It was a woman with a long black hair and has pale skin; she was smaller than Seulgi and was wearing a cap making the woman's face not that visible.

"Sorry" the woman said softly.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." Seulgi said and rushed outside the shop.

Seulgi manages to pass the traffic and was on her way to the dance studio then she remembered asking how many students she's going to teach so she decided to call Taemin, she took out her phone but to her surprise, there was no lock code and the wallpaper of the phone was different.